Looking for a new guild

Will you be my Frienjin, Kranali?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh my good god, Swat. You have issues.

This is worse than that recruitment thread you made on the Cho'gall realm forum, where you turned it into a pissing match with random community members who weren't interested in SWBRB.

Loosen up a bit, dude.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

This is worse than that recruitment thread you made on the Cho'gall realm forum, where you turned it into a pissing match with random community members who weren't interested in SWBRB.

Loosen up a bit, dude.
A guy's gotta have fun while he's working graveyard, man! If i can't stay entertained, things get lame.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Priest
I do enjoy raiding srs bsns mode and non srs bsns mode. (I want to start raiding again)
I love being social and I love goofing off with others.
Ofc, I like to do dungeons and achievement runs.
I love tanking! (Do you even lift?!)
I enjoy pvping.

Hello Kranali, let me tell you about our guild... It's pretty new, so If you want to join to get hold of some perks we can't help you right now. Since we are just starting we have a very small roster but we want to get it on the recruitment thing.

The main goal of Something Wicked it's to be a social and casual guild, a place you can call home, where guild mates are real friends and a family, people who you can trust and enjoy talking to.

Right now I'm trying to get all the dungeons and raid achievements of my level, and I want that to keep going until MoP. I also want (once I hit 90) to start getting all kind of achievements, my PvP isn't the best but I enjoy it when I go with some friends, my "leveling mate" also wants the same things as me and you, as I understand of what you post.

We really would love you to join and help us getting our goals done, get to know you and also have a great time playing WoW.

Add me in game so we can talk a bit more if you want to know me and my friends so you can choose a guild that fits you, if not at least we can be mates In Game to enjoy some runs together later for me in game. I usually get online around 7pm - 9pm (-6 hours GMT time zone) due work, I think that's like 6pm-8pm server time, but I'm not sure. Anyway, add me so we can chat a bit.

PS: I LOVE HEALING!!! I will lift for you if you let me be your priest ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Loosen up a bit, dude.
A guy's gotta have fun while he's working graveyard, man! If i can't stay entertained, things get lame.
Fun to you is taking a blatantly obvious joke post (more like posts) as serious? Okay.
Edited by Aleous on 5/13/2013 5:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Do you even grrglglg?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/13/2013 01:45 AMPosted by Swatkat
I am superior to you in every way, displayed by the fact that you're dodging my challenge to kill me :P

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Also, I expect an apology for your insulting mixup. I thought we were cool.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah, how dare you think Ruas is KJ's #1 cutest druid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

If I recall correctly, Swatkat was defending himself against obnoxious Cho'gall trolls looking for a fight. I even posted a supportive post telling the Cho'gall people to knock it off.

But hey, twist reality to fit your own narrative.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
But hey, twist reality to fit your own narrative.
Story of your e-life.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am superior to you in every way, displayed by the fact that you're dodging my challenge to kill me :P

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Also, I expect an apology for your insulting mixup. I thought we were cool.
We are cool, hence my jumping to defensive mode so quickly. I was caught off guard by my misconception. Apologies for any offense brought. :D

I find that cuteness requires class and subtlety as well as intelligence. Ruie possesses none of these.
Edited by Swatkat on 5/13/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I know right... we all know its Bebbit
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I find that cuteness requires class and subtlety as well as intelligence. Ruie possesses none of these.
FEAR NOT M'LADY

http://i.imgur.com/DCJyjJp.gif
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/o8IMg.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Who wants to makeout?
Reply Quote
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7xou4Zb5ed4
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I know right... we all know its Bebbit

No. The cutest DRUIDS on the server is me and Avanii's babies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You..have babies?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can always count on you guys for entertainment when bored.

Thank you!! <3
Edited by Kalijie on 5/13/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]