Monk or Mage?

My friend decided to pick the game up again and is a priest, I have a 90 monk and a 90 mage, but I'm not sure which one would fit best. Any thoughts??
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
E
G
A
M

lol is there even any thought in this choice thought it would be painfully obvious?
Edited by Catharsís on 5/13/2013 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
monks are fun, but a priest will work best with a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
ww/priest 2s and frost/disc 2s are extremely good comps that you can play with your friend but overall I think mages will be better
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Mages do too much damage have many roots and turn me into a shep nerf pls blozzard
Reply Quote
I highly recommend monk over mage, based on the fact that monks are the most fun class to play in the game right now imo, they have a pretty high skill cap and a really unique playstyle, also monks (assuming you are Windwalker) have very good synergy with priests, both disc and shadow.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
MW is flagrantly OP in 2s if you do that with any regularity

Both Monk specs are pretty good in 3s but rather comp dependent.

Mages are just always good at everything. Once you hit the basic skill floor you become a demigod.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]