Trove of the Thunder King

90 Pandaren Warrior
Today I made my weekly visit to the Isle of Thunder to get my Key to the Palace of Lei Shen. I usually get my key from a Trove of the Thunder King but after about an hour of searching I couldn't find any. That's unusual as I normally find one within ten minutes, but I just considered it bad luck. So for the next hour I hunted rares on the Isle and continued to look for troves. Still no key.

By this time I was somewhat frustrated so I went to WoWhead to see if something had changed with the keys or troves. Nothing has changed as far as I can see, but I did find a command that will tell you if you've looted a chest this week or not ( /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32609)) ). Using that, I found out that the game seems to think I have looted a chest this week which probably means it thinks I've looted a key.

The thing is, I haven't. This character didn't even go to the Isle of Thunder on Tuesday and the last time I looted a trove and key was last week sometime, which makes me think I'm bugged or something. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
post in costumer support if you want some help (5-9 is better). this is just for long term fixes and gets no comments.

Sidenote: You can get two keys if you loot from a trove before killing a rare. Troves aren;t 100%.

Did you brother play your toon tuesday?

sounds like bug.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ah sorry, this seemed like my character was bugged so I assumed the bug report would be the best place to post. :P

And no, I don't let anyone else use my account.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]