Warrior Patch Predictions And Results - MOP

90 Human Warrior
Hello Fellow Warriors, Today We Are Discussing "Stamina Stacking" In Patch 5.3

- What I Currently Do: I currently roll with stacking "PVP Resilience" and reforging defensively. This has worked for patch "5.1" and "5.2" but what about "5.3"?. Currently with the gear that I have my Stats are:

Stats:

PVP Resilience: 67.81%
PVP Power: 42.46%
Stamina: 18,011
Dodge: 3.53%
Parry: 15.03%
Block: 3.00%

- Theories For Patch 5.3: I have been reading and searching around and many people are staying stamina stacking is going to be the way to go. Going on the PTR (Public Test Realm) and testing this theory I had around 67% PVP Resilience with 560k HP Self Buffed. This seems like a great idea but is their currently any other route or any other theories anyone is suggesting? Maybe putting gems into Mastery? Dodge? Parry?

Thoughts For [PRE] Patch 5.3: Start getting the gems, enchants etc. for the upcoming patch when 5.3 hits the pricing for stamina and regular gems are going to go through the roof, economically get the gems now.

- These are "Magnestisms" theories, ideas and suggestions on the upcoming [PATCH 5.3] What do you think will happen?

Updates For The Future: Give this Post a "Thumbs Up" Will be updating the post as patch 5.3, and future patches come to compare warrior changes.

- Thanks, Mag.
Edited by Magnestism on 5/18/2013 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i tried this on ptr, second wind heals for !@#$ still even with 550k hp, and u tickle like a wet noodle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So did they buff Second Wind?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Second Wind is a little nerfed because of the BF increase. Sure, we get healing from power in 5.3, but according to some people it'll still feel like a slight nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Okay, I've heard both I'm not sure exaclty what is actually going to happen I'll hop on the PTR to do some tests and see if I see a difference comparing percentage healed and such.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warrior
Second Wind is a little nerfed because of the BF increase. Sure, we get healing from power in 5.3, but according to some people it'll still feel like a slight nerf.

With 25% d stance and the slight healing boost from power we will be difficult to take down out in the world though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Rageforce I am an FC haha that's what I will be doing I just have the malevolent 2 hander equipped for off-spec arms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Rageforce - Eh with the resilience stacking stamina, that will make Protection Warriors still viable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why will they take 25% More?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]