Looking for a new home.

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello all,

I'm looking to transfer to this server and am just curious if there are any guilds here that would be a good match for me.

I'm looking for:
- Laid back &friendly environment
- Mature 18+
-Good quality raiding ( enjoying who I'm raiding with takes priority over progression for me)
-Active family environment
-Not a huge faceless levelling guild
-Members who love to chat a socialize while playing.

If anyone thinks they may have the environment I'm looking for please replay and ill check back often. I have a 90 Resto Druid with 6/12 TOT, a 90 Enhance Sham, and a 90 Arms warrior who I'm transitioning to my main.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Heresiarch is looking for a healer and a dps (ideally ranged) but we're Horde.

I'm curious what you mean by "family environment". As in, all the officers are immediate family, while the raiders are merely aunts, uncles, second-cousins, etc? I'm afraid that'd be a hard environment to find. And if you did, you wouldn't be part of that family, right? So why would they take you?

Unless, of course, the guild is your family, in which case I'd be a little bummed out at having to search around to find it.
Edited by Wrathblood on 5/9/2013 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sort of hard to find a family environment guild nowadays. People that played since tbc/wotlk are still playing together and seem close.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796090325#1 =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ABSOLUTION could be a great fit. I have already posted our guild spam on this forum but, hey, if you decide to come to Drenden, look us up. We are just starting to raid so you will be ahead of us as far as that goes. We enjoy playing together more than progression but we'll try and see where progression goes. Just look us up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]