Corporate-(no longer recruiting)

90 Gnome Mage
After some deliberation, we have decided due to the lack of population here to move the guild and our team to Proudmoore. It is a PVE/Alliance/West Coast server but it also met our needs to have a larger pool of players in which to recruit from and play with. Part of the gaming experience for many of us is having a larger base of individuals with which to pug, raid, or simply assist along the way. Windrunner has slowly been dwindling and while home for many years, it was not the same server and thus experience.

We do want to wish all our friends here who stayed the best in their progression and gaming experience. If you find yourself wanting a new start in a different realm, look us up!

Again, buena suerte (good luck) Windrunner!
Edited by Tormento on 6/10/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
lolololol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So you cut your losses and took Rocket Surgeon's progression to make your own 10man? Dissapointing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Monken, you are misinformed but coming from someone who stands in AOE and is half present during raids, I will excuse that nonsense as gibberish. The team I had prior to merging was one of the reasons we progressed. They are loyal to raiding, show up on time and 90% of them were with Corporate prior to leaving. In other words, it really isn't of your concern and we will progress slowly but surely. Feel free to check back again as you please but dont use my recruitment thread as a means to slander our guild or my name.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We have an excellent group of people over here. Just need a couple tanks and a lock to complete the team. This group consists of skilled players that love to have a good time with the BS aside. If you are looking for a laid back guild that is able to down content, this is the guild for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Actually Torm, the list of raiders that you brought over that actually productively spoke up and interacted with other raiders I can say were an enjoyable group. I'm definitely sad to see Doc go; his dps and humor will be missed! Oksusu/Unsu were never really a pair I got to know so there isn't much I can relate on their part. Ash, i'm sure with a little practice your dps or healing could really be something. You have the mindset and the motivation, just a little execution!

No one is sour from your withdrawal from Rocket Surgeons friends. I'd be glad to keep in contact with anyone interested! Plus, Del and I can always use good personalities in Beardmodes. And naturally, good beards.

Good group of people in here outside of the officer corp! Good luck to you friends, I hope as a group you guys proceed with caution if ever attempting to transition to a 25man again!

Cordially,
~Monken

Edit: Forgot Hiro,
But as a Beardbrother we'll be in touch ಠ_ಠ
Edited by Monken on 5/9/2013 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Thanks for all of your concerns. Will heed your advice when proceeding to re-do a 25M guild and I may just call on your help since you seem to understand their structure. :P

Anyhow, good luck to you guys and stop standing in acid rain. ;) (jabs aside, you are a good healer Monken and I expect to see you #1 on reports).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Looking for a hybrid player that can dps and heal. Please read the main post above for more info. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
And looking for a Warlock!!
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
Would be perfect if you guys raided 10pm ST+ :\.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No longer recruiting as we have moved the guild to another server. Thank you and good luck to all here!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]