See you all later

90 Orc Death Knight
Many of you know who I am, many do not. I have been playing on Frostmane since Vanilla and Burning Crusade. Beginning out as a hunter and ending up switching to a paladin named Thorsarus. Lots of friends have been made over the years as I played my paladin. I am what you could say an original Frostmane player. I eventually switched to a Death Knight right before Icecrown Citadel first came out. Before then I used to raid with multiple guilds that I rejoiced with - Force Majeure, Malice, Eager to Devour, Dark Knights, etc... After meeting wonderful players who still play now - Kagrue, Ashijin, Kaustos, Ronzorz, Sack/Cptawesome, Hads ( who plays alliance ), Vorinar, Rue ( occasionally plays ), Smaak, Aurolite ( haters going to hate still better than most of the common players. ) and on and on. I will say good luck to you all and good luck to my friends as it was a good time. Thank you for the great PvP action and PvE heroic raiding.

As I must say I thank Reclamations the most as I have spent a lot of my time with them throughout the game regardless of myself transferring on and off. Spending my time with them was the best and they will be missed. I will miss all of you including the haters as you only made me giggle at the game and made it worth trolling.

Playing WoW in Cata was alright and fun with most of you guys although now most guilds have voided out and or disbanded. Either way Cata was more fun than Mists of Pandaria. In cata A LOT of you knew me as Yoshi and Akira and that too was a great experience.

Why I am quitting? Well I have many focuses in life and gaming has taken a toll on my ability to focus, no I am not " emo, " or failing, but I could do much more and some people might think well I can do both! So you suck! What I am pushing myself for is happiness and gaming has filled that hole for a while but now it is not what its used to be. Mists of Pandaria lacked originality much like every other Xbox game, ps3 game, new pc games.... Gaming itself has come to a halt in "fun" everything is censored, lacks a good storyline, and I must say either too fast paced or too slow. Games like Soul Reaver, Blood Omen, Blood Omen 2, Legacy of Kain, Arcade Games - Marvel vs Street Fighter those games sure are on Xbox but lack that nostalgic feeling that you would get growing up.
I guess what I am saying is I am all grown up and should move on and this game has shaped me differently too, believe it or not Lol - WoW taught me the difference between your & you're which many people these still cannot distinguish.

SO TO FINALLY END THIS THANKS AND I'M OUT
<RECLAMATIONS # 1>
<RED> # 1
RAIZIEL / AKIRA/ AKIRAZ/ YOSHI / DEPARTED / THORSARUS OUT PLAYERZ AND HAVE FUN!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good bye, and Good Luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
BUT WHO IS GOING TO TEACH ME TO PLAY UNHOLY.

But seriously, good luck man. I'll miss you for sure. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Reclamations #2, for life.
Reply Quote
60 Orc Mage

There there, my sweet petite... Daddy loves you no matter what happens. Now, get your shoes on, it's time to visit Gramgram and Pappy. Gramgram has been dying to see you, it will be such a nice mother's day surprise when she answers the door and sees her special favorite grandson. Aw, buck up Bubby, we can stop and get some Carl's Jr on the way, and on the way home we can stop by the toy place and get some Play-doh, too.

Aw, come on, get your shoes on, we need to be ready before mum gets home, please Bubby, mother's day is tomorrow, don't put more stress on her. I don't care if your new shoes aren't comfortable, they'll break in my lad, please, just put them on, mum will be home any minute, you don't want to make your mum sad do you? There we go my son, was that so bad? Walk around for a bit before mum gets here, it'll help break them in, they'll feel great by the time we get to Gramgram's house. I bet she'll be so happy to see her precious Bubby.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
what am i reading
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Right behind War Front.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
WF #1
Reply Quote
Peace out akira, it's been real
Edited by Cutsman on 5/13/2013 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 man is harder, how many times do I have to tell you people?

@Yoshi see you in 2 weeks!
Reply Quote

don't get me started dr. creamo

edit: used wrong prefix, forgot you were a doctor
Edited by Cutsman on 5/12/2013 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
05/11/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Creamo

It's harder to heal 25 mans
Edited by Suplift on 5/12/2013 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
WF #1

p.s. consider the following:
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmane/cutsman/
Edited by Rowan on 5/12/2013 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Rowan
WF #1

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmane/cutsman/

You realize I get all the !@#$ jobs because I'm a hunter right? Probably not. Of the dps we have hunters are the worst, so I'm generally one to grab orbs on horridon/not get the buff on ji'kun etc. On fights where I don't have any jobs like primordius/twins i've ranked 95+. The fact that hunters top the dps meters in your guild is embarrassing for you and any other dps. You may want to learn about this game a little bit before posting.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/frostmane

I'm struggling to find any tier where BMAH front has been #1.
Edited by Cutsman on 5/12/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/frostmane

OUCH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Frostmane/slots/

Maybe he does top dps cause hes way better than you. Just look at all those ranks. He's using a lower ilvl weapon than you too.

p.s. WF #1
Reply Quote
60 Orc Mage
I'm dumb.
Edited by Hairypooter on 5/13/2013 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

War Front #1 in Arena
War Front #1 in RBG
War Front #1 in guild size
War Front #1 in pet battles
War Front #1 in guild community
War Front #1 in pretty much everything in the game except raid progression.

Good job on having that. What does Irrelevant have?

Irrelevant #1 in progression... For the server. Still months behind actual hardcore guilds, despite the hours you put in.
Irrelevant #487 in progression!
Irrelevant #1 in kicking raiders to try to speed up progression. I wonder when you'll be replaced, Cutsman? Hopefully you get to stay to see H Lei Shen.

Talk !@#$ more, you're #1 in one aspect in the game, as the only guild on the server that actually gives a %^-* about it.

At least our guild is #1 at passing the character audit.
I also struggle to see when we've kicked raiders to speed progression. We get so many new raiders because people either quit or leave.

But hey grumble being a @%%@*%#% was always your forte
Edited by Suplift on 5/13/2013 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Frostmane/slots/

Maybe he does top dps cause hes way better than you. Just look at all those ranks. He's using a lower ilvl weapon than you too.

p.s. WF #1

That doesn't make sense, if he doing the !@#$ jobs (which he does) it would make sense that he does lower dps than slots.

Not to mention that slots has access to more skull banners/stormlashes
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
This thread is giggles.

I'm not going to go into whatever ridiculous guild drama that you queens have, but I will comment on the OP and say you're a retard.

Mists' storyline has been astronomically better than anything Warcraft has given us in a very long time, and the current amount of layering has a lot of lore speculation flying around regarding Wrathion, Y'shaarj, the war between Alliance and Horde. Factor in the sheer amount of content that everyone (read: everyone) is able to do, and you have what is widely being viewed now as the best expansion (sorry BC nostalgia, let's be real). LFR, questing, pet battles, challenge modes, RBGs, arenas, Brawler's Guild, actual raiding- there's so much to do that you'd have to be blind to be bored.

"Cata was more fun than Mists"

My sides hurt from laughing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]