Guild Level 12 Trap?

100 Tauren Druid
My guild just hit level 12, and I got a message after seeing the initial guild level 12 perk, and then a new message came up and said "New Trap Available" I am pretty sure. Can anyone tell me what this means? I had been doing arenas on my druid when we hit it, and once we got out is when it popped up. I am an officer in the guild and saw it while my friend a core raider didn't see it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Are you sure you weren't pet battling at the time? The new traps are earned as you level.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I was doing 2's...unless if it was only a glitch >.<
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Pet Battle traps can now be used in arena to capture druids and shaman in their beast forms. Upon winning the arena battle, a captured pet druid or shaman will be placed in your pet journal and lose 2 levels, you may rename them and force them to fight for your team in future arena battles.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/09/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Katzbalger
you may rename them

Please don't rename me.
Reply Quote
Make sure you have the Viridian City gym badge so pets of any level will obey you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]