<H> Recruiting 1 Tank

90 Tauren Warrior
Eternal Darkness is seeking out 1 Tank for our core group.

Why would you want to raid with us?

We are a casual group that's interested in PvE, Arena, RBG's and everything inbetween. Since we are casual, we only raid Sun/Mon nights from 9:30pm server till Midnight. We pay for repairs, supply flasks and help you meet your goals along with the guilds goals. We have our own vent server. We've been around for a long time, created 11-28-2004, so you can depend on us sticking around as we're all experienced with the game. We often attempt RBG's, mostly for cap but with a few more willing and able people, we could make it a weekly effort for rating.

What we expect from you?

Fairly simple, show up on time, use the appropriate mods to raid and have some fun. We use the calendar system for raid invites, we expect you to respond to that. Have vent and a working mic.

For any further details or questions, you can contact me in game on Diaz or Bellous.
Edited by Diaz on 5/10/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Need a tank for tonight and tomorrow, we'll be online tonight, toss me a tell if your interested.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
UPDATE

Still searching for a tank and a healer for our core raiding group.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Update, found a tank, still looking for that healer to progress

Any healing class is good, toss me a tell if you're interested in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]