Rare Tame Help for Hunters

90 Tauren Hunter
Hunters and Hunter Friends,

We all know how it feels to have NPCScan on as we camp for Numaroc and Loque, Aotona, Karoma, and all the other awesome rare pets out there and not get a bite. We also know how much it sucks to get griefed with the newer cross realm servers. I want to suggest a compromise, a plan that can help many who find camping and searching for rare tames so tedious.

If we work in teams of 4 or 5 patrolling together to find patting rares (like King Krush, Loque'nahak, etc.) we can allow a hunter at a time to get the tame. In the same way, if a rare needs camping but someone is in BGs, raids, dungeons, we can help fill in camping time. We can team up to stop griefers from taking away a tame. Veteran hunters can help and non hunters too by scouting locations. We can keep track of when kills or tames were made to approximate the next spawn time and can even suggest add-ons if necessary to make taming easier for new hunters. I am willing to spearhead this endeavor. Please send me a whisper in game or join the chat channel RareTames.

All are welcome, Alliance and Horde alike. We have resources at our fingertips, chat channel, whispers, groups, even Real ID for cross faction and Vent. We are a small server, but in this we can make a great endeavor for everyone.

Please contact me in game on Phrédd. That is P H R Alt130 D D. Or join the channel RareTames. Thanks.

--Phrédd (formerly known as Nanotchka)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll be glad to help out, I have most rares including all of the spirit beasts/FL pets with exception to the new porcupine spirit beasts. And can give a TON of help in taming the stealth MoP rares.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]