Darkmoon Rabbit Ninja'd on Sat 11th 6:08 p.m.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tonight a Darkmoon rabbit was stolen from a group of raiders by a member of our guild. This member has been removed from Nex Mortis and has had a ticket filed against him.
As GM of Nex Mortis I appologise to the raid team and community for this former members actions and in an attempt to set things right I have purchased a new Darkmoon Rabbit from the AH. I have the names of everyone in the group via 2 Skada reports from the raid, Conae or myself will send you an ingame mail with details on meeting up and reforming your group. We are looking at Monday the 13th at 6:00 p.m. server time.
Once we are all grouped up we will do a random roll and the winner will walk away with the new rabbit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
gief rabit plz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
zomgwtfninjagosh

gief rabit plz
Reply Quote
outstanding way to right the wrong done, kudos to you and your guild

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I really wanted to thank Sarvoc and Conae for their outstanding response to this incident.

It just goes to show that there are honourable gamers still playing.

/praise
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Congratulations to Amnon from Scion who with a 99 is the proud new owner of a Darkmoon Rabbit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
That is a very nice thing to do! {◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]