Blizz should not give in to crying rogues.

90 Human Hunter
Just had an arena where a rogue cheap shotted me for 2 seconds and took me from full to 0. Two back to back 130k crit eviscerates, plus melee, plus rupture came out to about 300k in 1.5 seconds. And rogues are complaining about nerfs? Ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I don't understand how you only had 300k health in your gear?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Just had an arena where a rogue cheap shotted me for 2 seconds and took me from full to 0. Two back to back 130k crit eviscerates, plus melee, plus rupture came out to about 300k in 1.5 seconds. And rogues are complaining about nerfs? Ridiculous.

Well blizz gave rogue 1 burst kill but they're too dumb to play the imba class. That's why they're always QQing on the forum.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
You're bad shut up.

Question. If that scenario actually did happen, what skills should he have used? His gems already lean towards Resil. The Rogue can't be seen during that time. What's the skill-answer?

Trinketing cheap-shot and blowing Deterrance before the Rogue even started in with the follow-up?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
cloak and dagger is useless talent now which mean every rogue will go back to shadowstep but I am pretty sure you whinners in forums will find a way to complain about rogues again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/11/2013 10:39 PMPosted by Sylassanna
You're bad shut up.

Question. If that scenario actually did happen, what skills should he have used? His gems already lean towards Resil. The Rogue can't be seen during that time. What's the skill-answer?

Trinketing cheap-shot and blowing Deterrance before the Rogue even started in with the follow-up?

BW -> disengage -> flare -> intimidation -> proceed to take the rogue to 50% in 4 seconds

thats your "skill answer"
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 10:39 PMPosted by Sylassanna
You're bad shut up.

Hunters have 3 trinkets. Sucks they might have to use one against a class with a strong opener.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
cloak and dagger is useless talent now which mean every rogue will go back to shadowstep but I am pretty sure you whinners in forums will find a way to complain about rogues again.

Whinners.

Victorious whining?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Well blizz gave rogue 1 burst kill but they're too dumb to play the imba class. That's why they're always QQing on the forum.

Learn to English.
Reply Quote
BW -> disengage -> flare -> intimidation -> proceed to take the rogue to 50% in 4 seconds

thats your "skill answer"
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Whinners.Victorious whining

What are you trying to say man. I am pointing out the obvious. PEOPLE have always hated getting killed by rogues. I am pretty sure your noob !@# is going to cry again in forums once patch 5.3 comes out saying rogues need more nerfs. So go ahead and CRY now and CRY later but the facts remains a rogue is going to be standing over your corpse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You forget rogues have this ability called subterfuge that no matter what they can get an opener, BM into deter does nothing to stop the opener, better to have partner peel if possible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You forget rogues have this ability called subterfuge that no matter what they can get an opener, BM into deter does nothing to stop the opener, better to have partner peel if possible.

I really think the OP died in a prepared swap, not an opener. Unless all 4-6 players in the arena were stealthed and sneaking around, chances are the rogue opened on someone else.

And if the OP did die in a prepared swap then... isn't that how it's supposed to work? I lost a 2's game to a resto druid + frost mage combo that, even with clever use of cloak, I couldn't do more than 800k damage in 7 minutes compared to the magi's 4 mil. They eventually caught me in a cyclone, blanketed the priest, and killed him. I was outplayed: I didn't come here and start a thread about it.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
I remember in 4.2 when EVERY rogue cried about wanting a legendary....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                guess we all know how that turned out.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember in 4.2 when EVERY rogue cried about wanting a legendary....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                guess we all know how that turned out.....

Just lawled so hard irl.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The class with three trinkets and every ability ranging from invulernabilities to flares, and he comes to the forums to complain about dying in a swap.

K.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm confused.

Even with anticipation, a rogue, unless just horribly over-geared, should not have been able to deal that much damage in the span of a stun. Plus, they only have so many combo points. You're talking about stacking a bunch of abilities in a short amount of time. I think you might be embellishing your timeframe somewhat.

As a holy paladin, I usually let a rogue sit on me while I heal my partner through killing his partner. If I drop to half health, I ask my hunter to trap the rogue, move away and heal. Problem solved.

I'm not even very good at PvP, and I've maybe been killed by rogues half a dozen times. Maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Just had an arena where a hunter Intimidation me for 2 seconds and took me from full to 0. Two back to back 10k crit Stampede, plus Kill command, plus serpant sting came out to about 300k in 1.5 seconds. And hunters are complaining about nerfs? Ridiculous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]