DC detector or something?

100 Blood Elf Hunter
So i dc quite often and thats no biggy just relog whatever but then you get those oh you dc and whats that? oh wow isnt taking you back to log-in screen? whats that? you gotta re-open WoW? whats that? it takes a while? so after spending 40 minutes waiting for LFR sitting in half-hill dicking around i finaly get in oh yaaay finaly first boss i dc dont get sent back to log in and have to re-open wow which takes like what? 3-7 mins? oh gee i got kicked from that raid i spent 40 !@#$ing minutes trying to get into. do you plan to make somethign that will detect someone who dc's so that you cant kick him since he will come back but if he/she doesnt within i don't know 10 mins? you can kick him?

cuz lets be honost if its a dps it doesnt %^-*ing matter you can continue on with the raid if its a tank? your gonna wana wait for him same with healer and even if just 1 tank is down or 1 healer you can continue with the trash till you get to next boss which is like what 10-15 mins of trash?

this is like the 3rd time this happened to me and i find it stupid and anoying...

yes i am angry yes i am mad bro.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I get DC'd every single time I load into Strand of The Ancients.

It's like the game is trying to tell me something, I swear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
...it takes you 3 to 7 minutes to re-open and log back into WoW?...damn, I'm usually back in under a minute.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
...it takes you 3 to 7 minutes to re-open and log back into WoW?...damn, I'm usually back in under a minute.

Pretty much this.

Only time it takes me longer than a minute is if my connection is being sh*t and drops again.
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 12:27 AMPosted by Courtesan

Pretty much this.

Only time it takes me longer than a minute is if my connection is being sh*t and drops again.

Which is always because cox is a garbage internet provider
Edited by Rashemi on 5/12/2013 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Rogue
sometimes i dc i can log straight back in other times i have to run a diagnose and repair to get a internet connection before i can log back and by that time im usually a ghost in a graveyard or got deserter buff .i want to know what causes it ?{ happens daily}probably more often in random bg usually at point of win or lose outcome for me
, not every game maybe 1 out of 8
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
So i dc quite often and thats no biggy just relog whatever but then you get those oh you dc and whats that? oh wow isnt taking you back to log-in screen? whats that? you gotta re-open WoW? whats that? it takes a while? so after spending 40 minutes waiting for LFR sitting in half-hill dicking around i finaly get in oh yaaay finaly first boss i dc dont get sent back to log in and have to re-open wow which takes like what? 3-7 mins? oh gee i got kicked from that raid i spent 40 !@#$ing minutes trying to get into. do you plan to make somethign that will detect someone who dc's so that you cant kick him since he will come back but if he/she doesnt within i don't know 10 mins? you can kick him?

cuz lets be honost if its a dps it doesnt %^-*ing matter you can continue on with the raid if its a tank? your gonna wana wait for him same with healer and even if just 1 tank is down or 1 healer you can continue with the trash till you get to next boss which is like what 10-15 mins of trash?

this is like the 3rd time this happened to me and i find it stupid and anoying...

yes i am angry yes i am mad bro.

Be mad all you want. The problem is on your end and 24 other people shouldn't have to hold up just because of your issue. If you want that then do guild raids not lfr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]