DISTORTION 7/14H LF lock,mage,ele

90 Pandaren Rogue
Distortion was formed towards the end of BC content with the aim of 25 man progression based raiding. The guild was originally formed to fill a gap in raid time slot previously unavailable for Alliance on our server. We are a New Zealand timezone guild and while a large percentage of our members are Kiwi's, we also have a healthy Australian player base and others from as far as Canada and the US.

We are not a guild that just logs to raid. We have a very healthy social side, where you will find people online and in vent talking or doing dailies together.

We are a mature 18+ guild. Our average age would be around 25, with most of us managing full time jobs and families outside of the game. We have a very strong officer core which has zero tolerance for drama or immaturity hence we have few issues.

We are looking for people who know their class but it is just as important that you fit into our guild socially and be part of the team. If you're looking for somewhere to call home this may be the right place for you.

Current Tier Progression
SoO
14/ 14 normal
6/14 heroic

Raid Times
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Hours: 6-9pm Server (AEST), 8-11pm NZT

What we are looking for

•You must be a mature minded player who knows their class and have a willingness to learn or take advice.•High raid attendance is expected (>95%)•We expect you to show up 15 minutes before raid with gear enchanted & gemmed, along with required consumables•A sense of humor is required and we do like to have a laugh on vent but know when to be serious and get the job done.•We are after players with a high situational awareness who can adapt quickly to a given encounter and strategy.•A stable internet connection – If you are constantly capped or experience a high rate of dc issues in 25’s we would rather you not apply.

Raid Positions
See latest reply for our up to date requirements

LOOT
We operate a Tiered silent bid dkp system.
All dkp gets reset for change in tier content

To Apply
http://www.distortion.co.nz
Edited by Slushi on 2/3/2014 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Current requirements
16 june
Boomie
mage/lock
ret pal
Edited by Slushi on 6/15/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
updated recruitment needs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We are now 1/12 HEROIC
Recruiting H Pally
Edited by Slushi on 6/29/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Bump. Had a couple of stragglers leave. Looking for people of any class and spec, as long as your not a tank, to help with progression. Willing to take on projects if your attitude and numbers for current gear levels show potential.
We offer full time core spots. we only ask you to bench if your handling of the encounter is poor (numbers and / or mechanics), or you want to sit.

Ideally would love Holly Pally. But all apps will be considered.
www.distortion-nz.com

(thanks Spiderz for the website)

HOt me up ingame for a chat, on every evening that there is no rugby on.
Edited by Logbo on 7/12/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
75 Human Mage
Whats a straggler?

Looks like progression is going well with your current management practices.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
ret pally required

3/12 Heroic now
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you guys are still after a Holy Pally add me for a chat Krysh#6999. Had some issues applying via your website.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Loooking for Lock / Ret Pally / Enhance Shammy.
New Domain: www.distortion.co.nz

Full on Heals.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Looking for the following Ranged DPS - LOCK, ELE, MAGE, HUNTER
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for more range dps, apply @ www.distortion.co.nz

Need, Mage, Lock, Hunter and would take an Ele

Very active guild outside of raid with flex options as well
Reply Quote
What are the requirements gear wise to apply? Is there a casual option until you get geared? I have just gotten back into the game about a week ago, so I'm still gear up but I have prior raid experience as one may be able to see if you look at my toon.
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Death Knight
gear requirements are not a huge concern, we are looking for more ability, and skill at the moment with your classes. Ideally Proving grounds Gold would help you get a spot if your gear is lacking.

Ofcorse all people are welcome with a casual invite. We welcome all people that like the earlier time ZOne to our ranks.

Logbo
GM
Distortion
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
If you've still got a spot for a hunter I'm here with ilvl 553; 14/14 flex exp, 8/14 norm exp. Biboran#6289

Also I'm available pretty much any time any day. Surely any day past 6 ish pm.
Edited by Biboran on 12/5/2013 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
roster darn full,we can fit in a lock is about all
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Things have opened up a bit,looking for lock,mage,ele sham
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for my peeps!!! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
same as above
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]