Basics: Each character starts off the game with 5 points. You can post to heal one character (give them one point) AND hurt one character (take away one point). When a chracter reaches 0 points, they are killed off and can no logner recieve points.
Rules because this is copy/pasta from Rholand's post I also give him moderator rights to do as he wants with it (i.e. both of us can utilize rule #1), because I like to give credit to good people and good posts:
1) Everyone starts at 5 health, however, if I feel the game is moving too slowly I will decrease everybody's health bar by 2 unless it puts someone at 1 or kills them.
2) To prevent fanboyism, you can only post once per page. In the case that the game moves slow, if it has been 4 hours since your last post on the page, you can post again, knowing that it resets your 4 hour timer. Furthermore, if you happen to be last on the current page, you cannot be first on the next page unless your 4 hours runs out.
3) Once the final 4 is hit, there will be a 40 cap imposed on all characters. Simply meaning, you cannot heal anyone past 40.
4) If I or anyone suspects anyone else of using alts, they can check it by using the ignore feature. If it comes up with other posters on the same page, you're banned from the game. Any further posts you make will be cast aside. All the people you healed will be hurt, and vice versa. Any faction you spammed hurt on in this fashion may be brought back depending on how fast people caught it.
5) If you see an error in the score, correct it. Be specific at where you found it so others can see it as well.
6) Please refrain from clogging up the pages with discussion.
7) If I have forgotten something that should be on the list and you catch it before the first page is up, feel free to add it.
Candidates:The following is up for voting, and is taken from the plain "wtf" of the X better Warchiefs than Garrosh list (taken from http://www.gameusd.com/threads/250-better-Warchiefs-than-Garrosh.html):
That unclickable goblin girl who petal-powers the Northrend zeps
Lou the Cabin Boy
Lost Barrens Kodo
A Steamy Romance Novel: Forbidden Love
Advanced Target Dummy
The Gold Mine Flag in Arathi Basin
Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight
I'll begin. i never used the targetting dummies, so i'll hurt that, and I'll heal the deviate delight recipe because of good times.
Mankrik's Wife: 5
Basic Campire: 5
That unclickable goblin girl who petal-powers the Northrend zeps: 5
Lou the Cabin Boy: 5
Lost Barrens Kodo: 5
A Steamy Romance Novel: Forbidden Love: 5
Advanced Target Dummy: 4
The Gold Mine Flag in Arathi Basin: 5
Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight: 6