good job fixing rbg exploiting, guys!

10 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/

34-13, 3413 rating

58-33, 3378 rating

57-40, 3364 rating

29-26, 3138 rating

tell me, is there a secret to being bad and getting high rating that I dont know about yet?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I wrote to Holinka on twitter about this, and he told me RBGs were fixed. Of course they aren't though, and they probably never will be.

But who cares, really? It's not like RBGs have an ounce of credibility to them anyway. Let the bads have something to do when they log in.
Edited by Ogedei on 5/13/2013 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I suspect if you took a poll, most people would say all forms of pvp ratings are more corrupted now than ever before.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
people get away with it cause blizzard wont ban them: and the people who GOT CAUGHT got a slap on the wrist.

doing nothing just encourages it. at least next patch gear is scaled so the relative advantage they get will be basically nothing. which is good, or they would get elite gear way before other people.
Reply Quote
The real rbg ppl are like 2450 or so and have like 2k games played. The fake 3k+ ppl have like 40 games played or less.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I stopped caring about this stuff. I just want to have my own fun and not worry about !@#$ like this. %^-* these people.

Wanna egg their houses later?
Reply Quote
Maybe Sanctified should exploit some rbgs, then he could actually have some rating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Maybe Sanctified should exploit some rbgs, then he could actually have some rating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/

34-13, 3413 rating

58-33, 3378 rating

57-40, 3364 rating

29-26, 3138 rating

tell me, is there a secret to being bad and getting high rating that I dont know about yet?

I honestly would like to know. I'd love to just get an instant 3k rating and have a huge cap every week. Play with pugs until my rating drops to 2500 then just sit for Hero each season.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Load up the SUV. Get the forum regulars up in that !@#$%, we'll make a night of it.

OMG OMG OMG...CAN I DRIVE?!!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
No, not after that incident with the cows in Georgia.

Cons is driving.

I call shotgun.
Reply Quote
25 Human Mage
05/13/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Ogedei
I wrote to Holinka on twitter about this, and he told me RBGs were fixed. Of course they aren't though, and they probably never will be.

Could you ask him to check again? I'm not even kidding when I say this, but I find it hilarious that he thinks they're not being exploited.

Literally just need to open the first page and look at some of these players lol.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Cons is driving.

No, yeah, Cons may have to drive. He seems like the type that would need to be the driver.

How can he see anything with that hat? >:/
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I suspect if you took a poll, most people would say all forms of pvp ratings are more corrupted now than ever before.

Isn't almost every R1 the result of win-trading / ddos'ing these days anyways? No form of pvp means anything at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How the hell can you get over 3k rating in anything...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Gotta love #43
Zhishen- Emberstorm 44 wins, 45 losses and 3031 rating? WTF?! >.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]