Low Pop Server Problems

The #1 reason I quit WoW over a year ago was the empty low pop server problems (nothing in AH, no one to play with besides friends who don't play WoW anymore and my wife), and hardly any guilds. Is anyone else tired of this? I'd love for some solution from Blizz; we can't afford $175 to transfer off all the characters we actively play. I wonder if Blizz might consider some low pop server merges at the very least.
Edited by Yomic on 5/16/2013 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
so... switch to a high pop server? Rolling a new toon is free, and they're stupidly quick to level to 90 these days.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
5.4 might bring some interesting changes. I hear talk of "virtual realms" or some sort of battlegroup merging.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yes one of the Reasons I don't get on my warrior on Garithos anymore, /who stormwind 2 people in there including my warrior, I want to come back Garithos sometime soon, maybe in 5.4 when the Virtual realms hit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]