Warriors underpowered?

90 Orc Warrior
Or is it just me. I hit 90 and felt very underwhelming in PvP and PvE but attributed that to lack of gear. When I got full mal though I still feel very underwhelming. I can't even take down a discipline priest or resto druid if they are sitting there healing themselves, even if I pop Avatar and all my cooldowns. And on top of that I am stunned, feared, rooted, etc. for half of a BG or 3/4 of an arena match.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Warriors are not in our strongest state PVE atm (had to pick either pvp or pve since I got married and picked PVE)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Good luck killing Healers right now. Resto Druids in particular are impossible for us, since they can literally kite us indefinately while dancing and singing "Can't Touch This!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo).
But yeah, Warriors have been repeatedly recieving nerfs in just about every area ever since 5.0 hit, and we're once again back to being the class that everyone focus kills, not because we're the most dangerous enemy on the map/arena, but because we're one of the easiest to kill/shutdown.
Warrior's were a bit OP in 5.0 with the 5 stack TfB HS 1 shots, but we were pretty balanced and competetive in 5.1, although Shockwave could've used a slight nerf to 25-30 sec CD. In 5.2, we're pretty much sledge hammer nerfed back into the dirt again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Yes. Warriors with mal gear are easiest to kill. Warriors cannot kill a player with mal+ gear.

Theres always an exception.
Edited by Shieldslam on 5/17/2013 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
gawd .. pvp is so broken and such a waste of time in this game... when will people learn???
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Are there any good factions to grind to get some better gear? Any recommendations?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Mana is 100% irrelevant in PVP for healers. They NEVER run out. That's a 100% fact. The only way to kill a healer is to interrupt and burst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]