Rbg fcing

90 Blood Elf Warrior
After 5.3 do we just run the flag as an arms warrior in Dstance? How are you guys that rbg going to play after the pach?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Won't be able to RBG until stuff gets fixed. Saw it coming as everything shifted towards more caster comps with a DK TC, and Blizzard taking the easy route and just effectively removing tanks from RBGs was the final nail.

They can't balance their own PVP game, they can't figure out how to make stuff balanced for both ranged and melee. To add to that, in their hasted efforts to simplify RBG team comps for easier "pick up and play (as long as you're a healer or caster)" they were unable to fix tank FC gearing to make them want PVP gear.

No reasonable RBG leader is going to take a warrior or any melee outside of a DK or rogue. Few are going to take tanks, so yeah. 5.3 is going to be boring PVP-wise.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Healers are tough to kill by design, but not when 5-6 people are stacking on them. That would be where tanks triumph, what with all the passive and active mitigation, whereas a healer needs to be able to get off heals and has little passive mitigation. Although, with the 25% damage thing, I guess tanks may be going out the window. But who knows.

Wonder if Demo locks glyphing for Dark Apotheosis would start to be more common.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Sourcedecay
Healers are tough to kill by design, but not when 5-6 people are stacking on them. That would be where tanks triumph, what with all the passive and active mitigation, whereas a healer needs to be able to get off heals and has little passive mitigation. Although, with the 25% damage thing, I guess tanks may be going out the window. But who knows.

Resto Druids specifically are easiest of all of the healers to kill. Sure we have far higher mobility than the others but in reality RBG's are caster oriented and they dont need to be next to us to lock us down.

I still think a plate dps FC will be necessary and why not a warrior. Of the Plate DPS classes a warrior has the highest mobility of them all, major defensive CD's and 2 reflects for when he knows he is going to be burst down.

They are up-ending PvP as we know it. As warriors we should all know that roller coaster well.

We will Endure.
We will Survive.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/19/2013 05:32 AMPosted by Tolerant
Resto Druids specifically are easiest of all of the healers to kill. Sure we have far higher mobility than the others but in reality RBG's are caster oriented and they dont need to be next to us to lock us down.

A resto druid isn't going to be alone. They'll be one of the hardest to kill because of their mobility, escape mechanics, HoTs and CD's.

I still think a plate dps FC will be necessary and why not a warrior. Of the Plate DPS classes a warrior has the highest mobility of them all, major defensive CD's and 2 reflects for when he knows he is going to be burst down.

Spell reflect does nothing against burst when you have multiple casters blowing you up. Regardless, cloth DPS have better survivability than a warrior does. If you're going to give it to a DPS, just get another warlock to carry the flag and go demo or something.

They are up-ending PvP as we know it. As warriors we should all know that roller coaster well.

We will Endure.
We will Survive.

This is the first time since RBGs were released that an entire class will not be wanted. It's absurd.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
All I know is that today I re-enchanted all of my gear from stam / mastery etc and probably won't be tanking RBG's any more this season. Was fun while it lasted!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]