[H] New transfer looking for a pvp guild

Good evening / morning all,

I've been playing since vanilla and have consequentially become a little bored with the game. I figured transferring to a new server and trying out some RP which has interested me in the past, may reignite my desire to play!

I'm looking for a guild that will accept a novice in terms of RP and also a guild that does a little PVP on the side! I don't mind if it's just random bgs, wpvp or RBG's / Arena :) I don't mind faction changing either.

If there's no chance of a ginv then just whisper me and maybe we could run a few random heroics, LFR or just chill out in an inn and shoot the proverbial s%*t!

If you're willing to give me a go please don't hesitate to add me to friends or post in this thread!

p.s I'm Aussie so unfortunately I won't be on during peak time :(
Edited by Fnatical on 5/21/2013 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Welcome to VeCo Fnatical!

On the horde and alliance side there are several guilds that would fit you well. I suggest going to the guild sticky and perusing. I'm fairly new to this server as well. It's a bit if a culture shock after being on realms like Area52 and Proudmoore, but a good shock. I have a low level rogue on the horde side in the guild Mostly Murderous. They are a laid back bunch and seem pretty fun.

If you don't find what you are looking for on the horde side, make an alliance alt and come shop over here, there are a lot of good people on both sides.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
The Blacktooth Grin clan welcomes able soldiers. Seek us out in Stonard should you wish to test yourself
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Welcome to VeCo!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Welcome to Veco!
Let me just say that you're going to love it here, and you'll find making friends and relationships with everyone is easy as pie!

There are some amazing guilds on this server and they're all listed on our sticky at the top of the forum page. If you need any information on any guild that catches your eye, feel free to contact the ones listed besides the guild names or comment here and we'll do our best to help you out!
Once again welcome to the community!
Edited by Alaaria on 5/22/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The Blacktooth Grin clan welcomes able soldiers. Seek us out in Stonard should you wish to test yourself

Another mage would also be helpful for our cause.

((and RBGS! god we need casters!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]