blackrock depthsThorium Brotherhood

90 Blood Elf Hunter
since I can not find a since person to make black dragon mail in cenaius, I decided to find the recipes myself. Trouble is, I cant find the venders Lokhtos Darkbargainer and Plugger Spazzring.

I dont understand, I watched a video and followed it step by step, and at the end where I am supposed to find them in a room I end up at a door which demands a grim guzzler key. Do I need this frggen key to find them or am I just in completely the wrong place?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go to the bartender and buy Dark Iron Ale Mug and then talk to Private Rocknot, who is right in front of the bar. He'll have a quest for you to give him one of the ales. Repeat this three or four times ( can't remember exactly ), and he'll get up and smash some kegs, breaking down the door.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
what bartender? the area is completely abandoned. Is there a quest I need to be on to spawn these NPCs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edit:
I misinterpreted your question I think. Are you not even able to enter the bar area?
Now I'm thinking you're on the other side of the door I mentioned in my previous post.
If this is the case there is no way to open it from the other side (to my knowledge...)

Edit 2:
I have a better idea, ask your guild if anyone has a Direbrew's Remote, it'll take you right to the bar!
Edited by Terrific on 5/8/2013 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am at this bar area and there is no one here. There are supposed to be drunk patrons running around as well I see from the videos. Yet there are none, and I havnt killed any of them. There just isnt anything in this area where there is supposed to be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Though I may be on the wrong side of the door. At this point I have no idea
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/08/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Vesiro
I am at this bar area and there is no one here.

How peculiar. My best advice would be to hearth out, reset instance, then find somebody with a Direbrew's Remote (ask guild / trade chat) to take you back in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
well f my a. the whole instance was bugged. I ended up not being able to interact with anything, mobs, everything in my backpack, spells, nothing. Relogged and hearthed out. Come back and theres everything -_- found the venders! thanks so much. I would have died down there Q_Q
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]