Looking for a new home.

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello all,

I'm looking to transfer to this server and am just curious if there are any guilds here that would be a good match for me.

I'm looking for:
- Laid back &friendly environment
- Mature 18+
-Good quality raiding ( enjoying who I'm raiding with takes priority over progression for me)
-Active family environment
-Not a huge faceless levelling guild
-Members who love to chat a socialize while playing.

If anyone thinks they may have the environment I'm looking for please replay and ill check back often. I have a 90 Resto Druid with 6/12 TOT, a 90 Enhance Sham, and a 90 Arms warrior who I'm transitioning to my main.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://tdawn.guildlaunch.com/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7788908815
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello, Hydraulic! I'd be happy to talk to you about <Crucial>. Battletag: Lottick#1128

:)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7178977866
http://www.crucial-guild.org
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Go somewhere else, or better yet find a better game to play.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Warrior
Don't listen to the orc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
He's a little damaged in the brian.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Warrior
Poor Brian.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Brian...he wuz a gud cow.

R.I.P.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Anyone remember that Blood Elf Priest named Brian? Wonder what ever happened to him.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
He was an innocent Blood Elf, a bright-eyed optimist you might say. He had slain the mighty mana wyrms of Sunstrider Isle, braved the skeletal army guarding the Dead Scar, and now he had decided to do what few elves had dared to do: travel to the Lands of the Forsaken.

And so Brian went to Silvermoon City and found the Orb which teleported him to the Undercity. He drew his staff and stepped outside the gates to brave this vast new frontier before him. That is when he saw them -- THE BATS! Three, four, maybe even five bats...he had never before seen such creatures, such grotesque abominations which proved that indeed God existed and He had a taste for the macabre.

The bats swarmed him and bit at his hair. "Ayeeeee," shouted Brian. He fell upon his robe and tripped and found himself upon the ground. The bats continued their assault. Brian looked up and saw by the Zeppelin Tower a grinning Goblin. He pleaded for aide, but the Goblin said only this to him: "Time is money, friend."

Still the bats attacked him, biting at his face and causing him to bleed. He attempted to cast a spell of Smite, but it was no use. The bats were too many--and he was too weak.

He died there, in the Tirisfal Glades, in the pale moonlight.

Until, hours later, his body was moved by a legion of Forsaken troops to a tomb in the town of Deathknell. He was revived there, brought back to life.

"Who am I?" he asked.

And a voice rang in his head. A soft voice-a sweet voice. A voice, perhaps, belonging to the Dark Lady herself. To him, the voice whispered: "Your name is Neuroticaine."
Edited by Behemot on 5/9/2013 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
moo moo moooooo moo mooo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
He was an innocent Blood Elf, a bright-eyed optimist you might say. He had slain the mighty mana wyrms of Sunstrider Isle, braved the skeletal army guarding the Dead Scar, and now he had decided to do what few elves had dared to do: travel to the Lands of the Forsaken.

And so Brian went to Silvermoon City and found the Orb which teleported him to the Undercity. He drew his staff and stepped outside the gates to brave this vast new frontier before him. That is when he saw them -- THE BATS! Three, four, maybe even five bats...he had never before seen such creatures, such grotesque abominations which proved that indeed God existed and He had a taste for the macabre.

The bats swarmed him and bit at his hair. "Ayeeeee," shouted Brian. He fell upon his robe and tripped and found himself upon the ground. The bats continued their assault. Brian looked up and saw by the Zeppelin Tower a grinning Goblin. He pleaded for aide, but the Goblin said only this to him: "Time is money, friend."

Still the bats attacked him, biting at his face and causing him to bleed. He attempted to cast a spell of Smite, but it was no use. The bats were too many--and he was too weak.

He died there, in the Tirisfal Glades, in the pale moonlight.

Until, hours later, his body was moved by a legion of Forsaken troops to a tomb in the town of Deathknell. He was revived there, brought back to life.

"Who am I?" he asked.

And a voice rang in his head. A soft voice-a sweet voice. A voice, perhaps, belonging to the Dark Lady herself. To him, the voice whispered: "Your name is Neuroticaine."

Gigglefoot, I have a bad feeling about this. I think this special feed you may be using is having adverse effects.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
COW FED HIMSALF IZ GUD COW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]