523 ilvl Mage 6/13H LFG

90 Goblin Mage
Title says it all. I've been raiding since vanilla, am currently 6/13H experienced, and would like to find a 2-3 night a week raiding guild. I am on PST, anything after 6pm works for me. Pref not Tue/Thur/Sat...but those days are not deal breakers, they just aren't preferred.

Please only guilds currently 5/13H, or greater, respond...as I don't have much interest watching a grp relearn fights I've already killed.

Daaajester#1140 if you want to reach me on real id
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Duh Winning is currently looking for an exceptional Mage to fill a core spot on our team.

Raid Size: 10-man
Schedule: Fri/Sat/Sun -- 10pm to 4 am PST.
Progression: 9/13 H ToT
Server: US-Ner'zhul

Feel free to add our raid leader at: Harekrsna#1443 or add me at: Ath#1777 if you have any more questions/concerns.
Edited by Athdeux on 5/8/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Post Mortem - Horde Kilrogg
10/13H 25 Man

Raid times are Tue-Thur 830pm-1130pm PST (Sundays during progression)
EPGP + LC loot

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Post+Mortem/rating.tier15_25

http://post-mortem.guildlaunch.com/

Please have logs

Battletag ID = Drelmisty#1911
Battletag ID = Drelin#1630
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Will be in contact for sure..sifting through some offers atm best bet is to hit me up on real id to chat if you don't hear from me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hi Hitch,

South of Heaven is among the top five teams in the world that raids on a schedule of 9 hours or less each week. And we're looking for a mage.

Please check out our schedule to make sure it works for you:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728554112

If it does, head to sohguild.com and post an intro. You may also add me ashin#1840 to chat in game tonight. If all goes well, we can start your trial next week.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey Hiitachi,

I'm a member of Peachy Keen, a competitive 25-man raiding guild on Stormreaver. We currently have an opening for a Mage in our raids. You can find out more information or fill out an application on our guild site www.peachykeenguild.com. Any questions can be answered by an officer (Bunniculla, Drorgurro, or Frog) in-game or in an email at pkleaders@gmail.com.

Raid Schedule:
7:00 to 11:30 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Current Progress: 8/13H T15

Guild Accomplishments:
Heroic Sha of Fear
Realm First Challenge Conquerors: Gold
Cata: Heroic Madness of Deathwing
Cata: Heroic Ragnaros
Cata: Heroic Sinestra
WotLK: Heroic Lich King
WotLK: Death's Demise

You may also add an officer's RealID: rcs.peachy@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello Hiitachi,

Since not raiding on Tues & Thurs is not a deal breakers, I'll post our recruitment link for you. Add me per BT if you have any questions.

http://elitistjerks.com/f59/t131861-h_illidan_age_aggression_25m_6_13_h_3_nights_recruiting_raiders/#post2239117

<Age of Aggression>

25-man raiding team on US-Illidan

Visit us online @ Age Of Aggression // Illidan // Horde!

AoA is looking to progress faster in 5.2 and I feel that looking outside of the guild for some new talent for this role is in our best interest. We are a guild that has been around for over 5 years and plan to be around for many more. If you are interested in being part of a guild for the long haul and feel that you can bring something to the table this might be the position for you.

About Us
AoA is a structured, adult (18+), hardcore 25-man raiding guild formed in 2007. The guild is kept small by design, never more than 40 people on the roster at one time. We have always focused on raiding as efficiently as possible with minimal hours/days spent. We are looking for like-minded players that have the drive to succeed and are ready to become a part of our team as we push into new content.

About You
You are no different from a top-end player; you simply want to raid three nights a week as opposed to six or seven. You are focused, dedicated, and intimately know your class. You are competent, skilled, and would like to become a part of a hardcore 25-man team full of players always striving to push themselves and the guild forward.

If that describes you, we want you to apply!

A Brief History
Heroic 25m Madness - World 427, US 144, Realm 11
Heroic 25m Ragnaros - World 412, US 125, Realm 11
Heroic 25m Lich King - World 388, US 140, Realm 5

Progression Raiding Schedule - All times are Central Time (US-Illidan's Server Time)
Tuesday: 10:00pm - 2:00am
Wednesday: 10:00pm - 2:00am
Thursday: 10:00pm - 2:00am

Our main focus is survivability.
Players who die often, under-perform, or consistently handle mechanics improperly simply will not make the cut. Raid spots are not guaranteed; they are earned.

Recruiting:

Feral Druid
Mage
Rogue
WW Monk

Recruitment is also open to ALL classes/players that have the ability to compete or out-perform our current roster. Good players that raid at night are a rare commodity. If you feel you are one of them and are tired of wasting time, AoA is the right choice for you. We have established leadership and a dedicated team - all we're missing is you!

P.S. All number crunching log/spec browsing freaks with fast reflexes are welcome!

Apply Now!
Go to Age Of Aggression // Illidan // Horde and click the image to open our website.
Click a class icon to be directed to the application form.

For more info, contact one of the officers in game: Healgäsm (Moravishon#1237), Hawksster (Hawk#1131), or Pallypwnd (Ninjaxin#1277).
Edited by Hawksster on 5/9/2013 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi,

Age of Aggression is looking for a skilled mage! AoA is a top 100 US 25man guild on Illidan, we have been raiding since 2007, and we are currently 6/13H ToT (15/16H Tier 14). Raid times are Tues / Wed / Thurs 10pm CST - 2am CST (server times).

Check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568377781 , visit www.aoa-guild.com for more info, or whisper myself or Pallypwnd (Ninjaxin#1277) in-game.

~Heal
Moravishon#1237
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 6/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

Thirteen finished up the final raid night with 14/16H with a super close attempt on Tsulong (49m with adds hitting...derp). We started 25's in early November and obtained our first 25 man progression kill on November 30th. This means progression team only had 3 1/2 months for progression in T14 and considering everything we did we still almost reached top 100 US. We are looking to push 5.2 hard!

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

Holy Paladin
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Shadow Priest
Mage
Disc/Holy Priest
Boomkin
Warlock
Tank

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Hunter
Ele Shaman

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728553023#6
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Contingency is currently 8/13 Heroic ( 25M Raiding )

US 62 Rank Tier 14 ( Sha kill US 68 )
US 77 Rank Tier 13
US 179 Rank Tier 12

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Kalepal
Peaceocake
Arkwin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Currently 6/13H, 16/16H T14 pre 5.2

Basic Information:
Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
Raid Size: 25-man
Loot System: EPGP

Recruitment Contact:
Sunna (in-game or via battletag kleinekatze5#1155)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Still going through responses. Keep em coming, no decisions made yet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (2/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1 fury
Rogue- 1 *High need*
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 1 Shadow
Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
Warlock- 1
Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver) *High need*
Shaman- 1 (Elemental/Enhance)
Mage- 1
Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey Hitch,

Responded to your post on our thread. Looking forward to your app.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 4/13H, with 2 more coming this week (hopefully)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391

---
Adapt is 4/13H (15/16H T14 pre 5.2) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Edited by Schoen on 5/12/2013 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
[A] 12/13H US 9th 10man <Divinity>

We run two 10 man progression groups, currently 1st and 2nd on the server, and Top 50 US. We're looking for exceptional players for both groups to continue to push hard into MoP on a fairly relaxed schedule. We have moved up the ranks every tier in Cata, and plan for the same in MoP. Between our two raids, alt raids, pvp, 5 mans, dailies, etc we stay pretty active.

Our raid times are (CST):

Late Group:
Tuesday 10:15-2am
Thursday 10:15-2am
Sunday 10:15-2am

What we need:

Late group:
Boomkin
fury warrior with strong protection off spec
Mage
Warlock

ANY good player will not be turned down, we have the flexibility to accommodate any good player. If you excel at any role you will have a chance to get a spot. Tank, healer, dps, people love switching mains and I'm sure we can make it work for the right people.

Loot
We use a Loot council system during progression to insure that the upgrades are going to improve the raid as a whole, and help further us in progression.

About us
We formed at the end of BC, started in Kara a little before Sunwell came out, and progressed up to 6/9 BT before Wrath. A lot of our members have been raiding together for 4+ years, and with two progression groups, alt groups, and some pvp action we keep pretty busy. We've steadily progressed up the ranks throughout Cataclysm and we're currently the #1 guild on Vek'nilash and plan to push for US rankings and more.

We offer free food, potions, flasks, repairs, and enchants for raiders.

If you'd like to apply or would like more information, please visit our website at www.divinityguild.net
or contact:
taylor_sullivan123@hotmail.com (Tippz/Clicky)
dylan_chappell1@hotmail.com (Eberle/Klefbom)

feel free to stop by one of our streams and watch us wipe for hours as well as our youtube channel!
twitch.tv/cheezy_123
twitch.tv/meowkat3

http://www.youtube.com/user/DivinityGuildVek
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
H] <RAIDING RAINBOWS> [25Man] - [Illidan-US]

Currently US 19th for 25man - 11/13 [H]
RAID TIMES: (Server Times / CST)
Monday-Thurs 7:45 - 11:00
Sunday 6:45 - 11:00
(We try to raid when we have 25 capable players online and extend when we can.)

Loot: Council

Hello!
Looks like you may be looking for a new guild, we are the Raiding Rainbows and here's a little bit about us! We are a hardcore progression oriented guild, we have been on Illidan since our form during the start of Wrath of the Lich King.

About Us

We still have raiders / officers that were with the guild when we originally formed. Everytime new content comes out we push as hard as we can to finish at a top spot and have been able to achieve our goal nearly every tier. While raids are very serious, during farm content we joke around and have fun like every other progression guild. If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate, continue reading!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7320262517#1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]