Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey, we could use a 2nd mage on our roster. If you're interested in 4 days, please hit me up :)
Huge in Japan is currently US 23rd 25 man, 11/13 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.
Monday-Thursday 6:30-11:00 PST
If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Kerplunkk, Phys, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316
Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
Recruit Contact: Donz Zabuzel Xilion Picknflick
Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst
If none of the officers are on you can also contact me or through RealID (Boltee#1332)
PROGRESSION: WoW Progress
12/12 Normal Mode
5/13 Heroic Mode
Always seeking exceptional applicants of every class, we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.
Currently recruiting all competent, experienced DPS (Heavier focus on ranged)
what YOU need:
*Desire to push the hardest content.
* Exceptional knowledge of class and boss mechanics
* Exceptional situational awareness (MOVE OUT OF !@#$ AND PRESS %^-*)
* Responsibility (The ability to take blame for your own mistakes and fix them)
* Able to take criticism.
* 90% attendance.
what WE offer:
* Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
* A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
* An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
* A focused and efficient raid environment
about REAL TALK
Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.
Who are we?
<Encore> has been a long standing guild on Illidan. Affectionately known as the "Scrubs in Blues" we have been a mainstay on Illidan since T5. We have undergone several changes in our history from being a hardcore top 50 late night guild pushing 20-25 hours a week to a 12 hour more semi-hardcore guild raiding in prime time in Cataclysm.
We pride ourselves on being a guild that is a family. With at least 5 retired or even still active raiders from old tiers going back to BC we have a unique history and often get to hear of the good old days of raiding.
What do I as an potential applicant need to do?
Our expectations our very simple yet what you bring to the table beyond that is up to you.
1. Be prepared for the fights the guild will be working on. Even if you will see extended bench time early on in your trial - you never know when that will change. Understanding the mechanics and how we plan to attack the fight are key. When you are subbed in it should be a flawless transition - not a wait - I was supposed to do what with the Shadowed Soul?
2. Bring enough 300 food and potions of your class. Yes trials we provide flasks to you. Have a mentality that a good pull can happen at any time and not get over-excited and blurt out over mumble. Others can't hear us as officers making calls when it gets crazy.
3. Min/Max your class outside of raid and have ideas moving into the boss fights. The new talent/glyph system allows for much more versatility on the boss fights. Most talents are redundant but nevertheless should still be used to maximize both survivability and dps. Does your class have a soak or raid save which you can talent? Can you output more burst single target or AoE? How can I make everyone else's job easier? These should all be questions that you ask yourself.
4. Kills are more important than loot. Enough said if you come in with the mentality that gear is what you play this game for - head somewhere else.
5. Patience and a positive and friendly attitude. Nothing brings down a raid or a guild faster than a great player with a poor attitude. We have removed some excellent players in the past because they decided that talking !@#$ is more important to them then helping others improve.
6. The desire to improve. This guild has been improving and will get better applicants as our progress rises - this means what may have cut it in a top 75 guild won't in a top 50. We won't change our recruitment but if a trial comes in and outplays you expect to lose your spot. You must continue to play at a high level.
7. Thick skin. Anyone who has been playing this game a while knows that it gets tense and rough. An old boss of mine said a quote which has stuck with me for quite sometime. "You can be mad at me today, but I want you to have a job here tomorrow." If real life is weighing you down and you need a night off we understand. Don't bring your personal issues into raid though - we would much rather have you playing at a high level rather than being in a bad mood and bringing the raid down.
Our current progress for Mists of Pandaria is:
Exceptional apps of ANY class are always encouraged to apply.
Our raid times are as follows: CST
F,S,S off (PvP/alt nights)
Please contact an officer for more information.
Our website: www.encoreraiding.enjin.com
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.