6/6 Herioc MSV

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Planning to finish out a HMSV lockout which is currently on will over the weekend (probably Saturday). Anyone considering should have a full normal tier 14 clear, over 500 min. ilvl, and some EXP, if not a clear in HMSV (preferred exp is a Spirit Kings kill). All competent raiders who've run with me before will be considered regardless of ilvl/exp, cause you're awesome. :)

To contact me: leave an in-game mail or post on this thread, or find me trolling in trade. This is a great opportunity to earn the Delver title and really stand out on our realm.

Warning: People without a full set of gems/enchantments will not be considered.

P.S. Certain group comps are hugely favored in this fight. I know some people are hugely qualified but may not be able to attend due to encounter mechanics. Don't get mad at me for not taking you if this is the case. I'm sorry. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, and a quick shout out to Revelation from Eolithic- totally oneshot Elegon because he flashed his Hero of the Horde title. First attempt ever, I hear- grats!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]