Grinding a million dailies to buy valor gear

100 Human Priest
Cry more. You do not deserve free epic gear. I grinded all dailys and am exalted with all panderia factions.

If you want the gear, put forth the effort.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
There has to be an achievement for that!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
They would be painless and quick if you put some effort into your gear or grab other people to help you. Even the blue heroic gear deserve gems and enchants if you're chasing better gear.

You can't complain unless you put in the effort.
Reply Quote
it looks human but i swear its a troll
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hyperbole is not your strong suit
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
stop acting entitled.... lmfao sorry couldn't keep a straight face. Yeah it sucks but its life.
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Druid
Because you decided to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I don't know why anyone would grind dailies when they could kill Zandalari Warscouts and get their rep up much quicker.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How'd that work out for Blizz so far, Boss?

"crickets"

Yehh, that's what I thought.

Because having 8 or so million people still playing your game obviously means nothing.

Congratulations you just called yourself worthless. Guess you better quit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't know why anyone would grind dailies when they could kill Zandalari Warscouts and get their rep up much quicker.

This.

Current VP gear does not even need dailies. The only way to get shadow-pan assault rep outside of the raid is through 1 weekly that takes maybe 10 minutes, and gives you a substantial amount of VP for how little time it takes.

I'm usually capped by the end of Wednesdays, and that's with only doing ToT LFR, 1 scenario/heroic each day, raiding like....1-2 ToT bosses with my guild, and doing the throne of thunder dailies those 2 days.
Edited by Myrachan on 5/9/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/09/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Bosspriest
I grinded all dailys and am exalted with all panderia factions.

/golfclap

You were grinding all that rep when it was relevant... with new raids and content, it no longer is, which makes the OPs statement more relevant.

As with every expansion, gear will be easier to get soon enough, hopefully some new (cool) heroics that will drop gear to make the rep pieces all obsolete.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'm not sure. Do you feel like that was the best way to get Valor? It may be the slowest. Good for filling small gaps though. Get a few friends together, chain-run Challenge Modes = VP win.

http://www.wowhead.com/currency=396/valor-points

(+Heroic Scenarios will also be a good source in 5.3, only need 2 friends, and no spec requirements)
Reply Quote
I'm not sure. Do you feel like that was the best way to get Valor? It may be the slowest. Good for filling small gaps though. Get a few friends together, chain-run Challenge Modes = VP win.

http://www.wowhead.com/currency=396/valor-points

(+Heroic Scenarios will also be a good source in 5.3, only need 2 friends, and no spec requirements)

I'll pass on the Zerg mode aka Challenge mode I don't want to play beat the clock for a handful of extra valor and no item upgrades.

you guys had the dungeons right in Cata the panda ones are just bad.
Edited by Leodin on 5/9/2013 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
69 Tauren Warrior
Games aren't meant to be fun, they are meant to be suffered through day in and day out. Gear isn't something that just gets handed out to every joe sweatsock that can scrounge up $15 dollars a month and do a few dailies or run a few raids. First you must pay with your money for the privilege to even try, then you must pay with your soul as you grind for weeks or months. But you must always remember you are promised nothing and nothing is what you will get most of the time. Frustration, Pain, Suffering, this is why you are here, not fun.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'll pass on the Zerg mode aka Challenge mode I don't want to play beat the clock for no reason.

... it's not for no reason, you get rewards based on your time.

Also, no one has ever called it Zerg mode before. And never should again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]