enhance with meta gem

100 Orc Shaman
anyone know or have tested Capacitive Primal Diamond on our mastery and does it scale?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Is this for PvP or PvE ?

Well considering the meta gem has an ilvl requirement that pvp gear dosnt meet.....
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
PvE currently enhance anything passed 505-510 ilvl and up spec for haste and its good to go but now with the meta doing decent damage just wondering if its affected by mastery?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
it is
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
AK
Go look at my logs if you want to see how mastery affects it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
so with the meta gem does that make Eote and UF Back above or close to AS/PE??
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/17/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Deputyderp
so with the meta gem does that make Eote and UF Back above or close to AS/PE??

The meta isn't affected by echo or UF, so no.
Edited by Purge on 5/17/2013 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
what i meant was since Eote and UF are increased by a Mastery build with the meta being increased by it does it balance the damage compared to a Haste build?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
its RPPM, so haste affects it too, not just mastery
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I C i just see some enhance shamans like Dimira and are going back to a mastery build and are still doing really decent damage. so it almost looks like its preference.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
and a quick ? when at what ilvl or just a build does haste become higher than Agi i see your gemming straight haste so 320haste>160agi? or does it always?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I would say start gemming pure haste when you can reach around 18000-19000 agi unbuffed and without 160 agi gems, along with 2 RPPM trinkets and the Meta... But that is just me.

Also, I knew something was throwing me off in this thread. Chillbros and Purge in the same guild together, big numbers inc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]