conversion

90 Human Death Knight
Hate to say it but maybe conversion need to be nerf some as unholy i can pretty much lock down a caster as conversion heal me and if ur under geared good luck killing me
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
your rating and win loss doesn't show that
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
if ur under geared good luck killing me

If you're under geared, good luck killing anyone at all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
05/12/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Bigsmashy
if ur under geared good luck killing me

If you're under geared, good luck killing anyone at all.
There is so much truth in these words.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
There is so much truth in these words.

try rogue, i was hitting 70k obliterates on my dk in greens.

So your saying a RNG mechanic that gives you 100% chance to crit, lets your hit something without resil hard, got it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hate to say it but maybe conversion need to be nerf some as unholy i can pretty much lock down a caster as conversion heal me and if ur under geared good luck killing me

There are several classes in the game that can out heal many of the pother dps classes in the game without cd's. Warriors second wind (in 5.1 and in 5.3 when the reverse the nerfs) comes to mind.

Dk's have great utilities against casters but classes like hunters and warriors can easily dps through conversion assuming the right circumstances.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1/10, I opened it expecting a Second Wind/Def Stance Warrior rant. Wrong'd.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
--> Gets outplayed on main by dk.

--> Gets on DK alt to complain about ability that heals for roughly 1.5% per second (battle fatigue+healing reduction player effects) in a pvp environment where you can go from 100%-0% within seconds.

Also:

Edited by Skinaknaut on 5/12/2013 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Conversion is fine, Blood Presence needs to be changed for Unholy and Frost
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Marshmellowx

wat happened 2 ur unded hair
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

How is his rating and win/loss relevant to the topic at hand?

His dk could be his main.

--> Gets on DK alt to complain about ability that heals for roughly 1.5% per second (battle fatigue+healing reduction player effects) in a pvp environment where you can go from 100%-0% within seconds.

/cast !Conversion works wonders. It's one of the reasons it's so widely used. A simple macro that makes an already powerful heal spamable.

Anyway,

Edited by Christipor on 5/12/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
They nerfed Second Wind, then nerfed Def Stance, then reverted Def Stance and buffed Battle Stance with 10% DR.

They buffed Conversion, then buffed Blood Pres. So, not sure where they're gonna go next.
Edited by Powerßottom on 5/12/2013 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

i only played 22 games on 2s and 17 games on 3s so i don't understand what u trying to say
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Also:

this is my main i just duel a boomkin and lock as unholy and i kinda felt bad they could not out dps it at all with all my abilities
Edited by Blacksteel on 5/12/2013 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Also:

and what is a worgen doing in arena? yet to meet a worgen thats good at pvp
Edited by Blacksteel on 5/12/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
buffed Battle Stance with 10% DR.

Nope, that got reverted.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
i only played 22 games on 2s and 17 games on 3s so i don't understand what u trying to say

I was trying to say you have losses. Don't think you are as unkillable as you think.

this is my main i just duel a boomkin and lock as unholy and i kinda felt bad they could not out dps it at all with all my abilities

please dont use duels as a way to evaluate abilities. if thats how you think then windwalkers would be gods in arena but they aren't, heck try dueling a hunter dont think you can survive all their cds with conversion either. Ever go against a jungle cleave in 3's? conversion and blood pres wont save you there.
Edited by Daprudele on 5/12/2013 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/12/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Bigsmashy
buffed Battle Stance with 10% DR.

Nope, that got reverted.
That sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]