Poseidus Spawn 5/14/2013

90 Night Elf Druid
I just wanted to let any hunters know that I killed him this morning at 6:32am. He was at the Ruins of Thelserai Temple spawn point. Happy hunting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That's real freakin neato.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Uninteresting.
Edited by Bset on 5/14/2013 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Actually, it is interesting... everything I see online says that he has a 72+ spawn time following restarts, but isn't the date of the OP a restart day? And the time is after the restart too, right? I find that very interesting. Double check me if you you'd like- I don't mean to be misleading if I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bringing that tidbit to the conversation might've been useful 15 months ago.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/13/2014 03:08 AMPosted by Bacon
Bringing that tidbit to the conversation might've been useful 15 months ago.

Isn't it still to the rest of us who are starting this whole process now? I don't check over patch notes like I maybe should, so if the spawn timer has been reduced, or whatever the case may be, mentioning it here could be helpful, and still relevant.

Maybe more people can use this existing thread to post when they get theirs. especially If it happens to be at odd times (like prior to Fridays, US realms, for example,) then those of us who are still looking may have a better chance.

<fingers crossed for all of us!>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]