Didn't receive Frosty's Collar from Mail

90 Pandaren Monk
just added a Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Edition KEY to my account, i haven't gotten the Frosty's Collar item, that would give me Frosty Pet..

How long usually do they send out the pet?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is probably something better asked on the Customer Support forum.

I know that on WotLK launch day the pet was there when I logged in after upgrading my account. I don't actually recall how much of a lapse there was between the two events but it was definitely less than 24-hours.

Did you at least get the FoS recognising that you are now using a Collector's Edition WotLK?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sorry, what is FoS?

If you mean by achievement, i can only get the achievement when i receive the item (Frosty's Collar Item)

I added the key in account management, hours ago. It stated that i have Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Edition.. but of course it will automatically update to the latest Expansion Box which is Mist of Pandaria
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Try doing a password change. That may give it a nudge.
If that does not work, then you may need to open an in-game ticket or through the support link at the top of this page.

FoS = Feats of Strength

PS: there are currently on-going realm issues. so that may be causing the slow update.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]