@Questina

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm sorry! I didn't look at the name until after you were dead :( I just saw red and attacked.

/wave :( If you want you can kill me back it was a mistake, honest
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
noooo own your kills
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm just a lonely ret flying around pandaria looking for red to give sword hugs to :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
He was probably drunk anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nah I logged in to chat and he seemed completely sober.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I can type almost perfectly when I'm hammered, just from habit. Talk to me in skype though, and it's a completely different matter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There are certain cues and mannerisms, however, that differ.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Questina is always drunk, though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I can type almost perfectly when I'm hammered, just from habit. Talk to me in skype though, and it's a completely different matter.

I am the opposite. Oh, and my voice sounds hot apparently. #PatricianLife
Reply Quote
I rainbow'd Questina last night, get on my level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
:P Swat.
I rainbow'd Questina last night, get on my level.

That was funny.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

When/if I ever do drink, this is exactly how I am. Even when I am sober, I can type perfectly but sound like an idiot when speaking.
Reply Quote
Dear Questina....

I saw you on the spine, tried to tickle you with my axe but horde had other ideas.... QQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Saw you too. Was reading an interview on GQ's site, and saw red name plates running around in the back ground..then I saw your DK. Sadly my conflag didn't get me an HK on you. :P

Archaeology is hard.
Questina is always drunk, though.

Not anymore. Since I moved to Washingon, I refuse to pay their absurd liquor tax. Frikken dumb, but what do you expect from a state that just made it so don't need to buy liquor in state-ran stores 2 or 3 years ago.

Also while typing this a DK from Ruinous thought he would get an easy AFK kill. For some reason he had less health then I did by the time I flew away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Been there buddy.
Reply Quote
Saw you too. Was reading an interview on GQ's site, and saw red name plates running around in the back ground..then I saw your DK. Sadly my conflag didn't get me an HK on you. :P

QQ, It just wasn't meant to be. Shame I was in Blood spec..

05/15/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Questina
Since I moved to Washingon, I refuse to pay their absurd liquor tax.

I lived in Alabama for a few years. NOTHING can beat their "Sin Tax" Anything deemed "Sinful" is taxed an extra 5%. So much for a separation of church and state eh?
Edited by Bladesinger on 5/15/2013 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I lived in Alabama for a few years.

You made it out? Alabama = America's roach motel.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I lived in Alabama for a few years. NOTHING can beat their "Sin Tax" Anything deemed "Sinful" is taxed an extra 5%. So much for a separation of church and state eh?

I'd take 5% over 25% any day of the week. $22 ends up costing $32 after a $5 state liquor tax, combined with regular tax.
Reply Quote
Yea for sure, stayed there for a little while. Worst mistake ever! And to think, I actually though GEORGIA was bad....
Edited by Bladesinger on 5/15/2013 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]