[A] <The Gathering> RP/PVP Recruiting!

90 Worgen Druid
Perching on the highest cliff looking over the keep, Alaaria looks over the men and women out front, sparring, honing their skills, preparing their weapons and armor. She breathes in the crisp mountain air.

It's time.

Below, her mountain goat awaited her arrival. She quickly gathering the bags of rations and supplies at her feet only to jump from the cliff and rope them onto the goat, who was aimlessly munching away at the grass.

It was time to journey to Pandaria to scout out the unknown lands for supplies and possibly enemy horde. She took the pack goat's rope reins and began guiding him towards the direction of Stormwind, hoping to gain a few more numbers along the way.

Hey, everyone! The Gathering is recruiting, or really looking to adopt, more people in our big family! I'm sure most of you know who we are, but for those that do not, let me tell you a bit more about us in this easy, digestible description below!

Who we are and What we are

• The Gathering is a lvl 25, pack-oriented guild, more towards a nature aspect. However, this does not mean we do not accept Death Knights, Mages or Warlocks!
  • We are based in The Hinterland's, specifically Aerie Peak. It's a humongous, and beautiful keep! If you have not had the chance to come by and see our keep, and our Gryphon Roost, I encourage you to do so! (Even those that are not so friendly are welcome to come by and check it out ;D )
  • We're a Jack of All Trades guild! On a personal side, I have not had as much fun with WoW until I joined The Gathering, simply because you get to do a bit of everything! There are RP events, PVP, RBG's and Arenas a plenty! Not to mention PvE and raids! While we do not dabble in current raid progression, we do at least one to two raids a week. We did DS last night, which is really nice for someone who doesn't raid at all!
  • We're some of the toughest PvP'ers around! Not geared? No Prob-lemo! Group BG's daily to help you get the gear you need! Now that you're geared, we have arena teams daily as well! And the cherry on top? We're now started RBG's!
  • All of our members are working towards legendaries. How cool is that? We already have a few completed. Thanks to my amazing guild, every week I get closer to Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. And I would have never dreamed of being able to without them!
  • You're a female gamer? No problem because we are one of the rare MATURE guild groups around. That's right, half our guild is dominated by females, actually. You can join vent without having to worry about some sniveling 12 year old saying "Boobs or gtfo" Girl power! *Bro fist*
  • Most of us work full time jobs. I know I work up to 70 hours a week. Most of us have family. We understand, in ALL situations, that REAL LIFE TAKES COMPLETE AND UTTER PRECEDENCE OVER WORLD OF WARCRAFT EVERY SINGLE TIME. (Bold because it is something we really pride ourselves on) You're never expected to show up for events, or come to WPvP because we get it. While I wish I got paid for playing WoW, it certainly doesn't put food on the table.
  • The Gathering is one of the largest groups with active RP/PvP members. You never really have to worry about waiting a million years to do something or an event as a group because there are a lot of us everyday, so we're able to do things like spur of the moment raids or have 3 Arena teams going at a time.
  • We like to poke the Horde. A lot. If WPvP is your thing, and you hate those prissy blood elves just as much as I do, we can certainly use your skills in battle! As stated before, randomly starting WPvP isn't an issue for us because of our numbers. All it takes is "Hey, wanna go kill some horde?" And you'll have 10 of us aiding you.
  • And our most important aspect...
  • We are so friendly, it'll make you sick. We are so helpful that, I guarantee, you'll be puking rainbows and unicorns in the first week. (Okay I can't really promise that and if you do start puking rainbows and unicorns, I urge you to seek medical help.)All joking aside, from a personal standpoint, I've never met a group of mature, loving, and helpful people than TG. These guys are amazing, so thank you guys, if you're reading this over. Keep being awesome!
  • Edited by Alaaria on 5/17/2013 12:58 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Code of Honor
    If anyone knows us, they know we're always willing to put up a good fight either defending or attacking. We show respect to our enemies the same way we show respect to our comrades.
    Never ever ever will we partake in troll-like, disgusting behavior, including /s and /emote. If your idea of PvP is T-bagging and /fart, please find another guild.
    PvP isn't fun anymore when all we see is butts on our dead corpse's faces. We are proud to say that it's a rarity on Veco. Let's keep it that way!

Questions and Concerns

But I'm already in a really fabulous guild! Cool! Bring your guild over sometime to say hi, roleplay or kill some horde with us!

I've never RP'd before. There are so many of us eager to show you the do's and don'ts of RP. Feel free to contact any member or officer and we'll help you develop your own story!

What if I want to do a current Raid? I and others will try our best to get a raid group for you. If it means getting in touch with other guilds and borrowing some well geared people, we'll make it happen!

How often is your RP? You'll find our RP to be very frequent. Guild meetings are almost always IC, and happen once or twice a month. Aside from guild meetings, we hold regular events, and you're always welcome to RP during WPvP! If you have a suggestion for an event, get in touch with your officers! The Gathering is always happy to hear ideas and incorporate everyone!

Who to Contact?
    Ready to join and see the awesome perks of being in our family? Message one of us in game!
    Halger, Velmina, and of course, myself, Alaaria. You can also apply at www.TheGatheringVeco.guildlaunch.com

Thanks for taking the time to read!!

BLOOD AND HONOR
    Edited by Alaaria on 7/6/2013 1:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Yes, any new and upcoming Alliance should definitely check these guys out. TG is one of the few guilds that has my respect, with their respectful members and their code of honor.

It's always a pleasure to do battle against them and you can see the passion and fire in them when they choose to show it. So if you're an Alliance and you're looking for the real deal and everything they have to offer is something you want, then sign up!
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    It's always a pleasure to do battle against them and you can see the passion and fire in them when they choose to show it. So if you're an Alliance and you're looking for the real deal and everything they have to offer is something you want, then sign up!

Thank you for the kindest of words! I always look forward to battles with the Grin! Never fails to get the adrenaline going!
    Reply Quote
    At this point in time i am doing daily pve trying to get myself and other members geared for pve if thats not your thing hit me up depending on how im feeling i might wana smash the face of the horde :D
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter
    Alaaria, Thanks for creating this recruitment thread! It's been a while since we've had one.

Seriously, we look forward to helping out whoever would like to play with us, be they guild members or not. <The Gathering> has people who can help with RP, PVP or even PVE if you are interested.

Blood and Honor!!!
    Edited by Rydelle on 5/17/2013 3:42 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    Bump.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Shaman
    We are a lucky Horde to have so many honorable enemies to fight.

/salute The Gathering
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    Wonderful Rper and i have seen them bringing the fite many times at their enemies. I wholeheartedly encourage recruitment to this guild.

This thread gets the rode bump!
    Edited by Rôdeurdesboi on 5/18/2013 10:54 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Bump for the new recruits coming in! Welcome to Veco, all!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    And i'm bumping this again! Had some cross faction RP fun in dalaran with one of them recently. Keep them recruits coming!
    Reply Quote
    93 Worgen Warrior
    Bump.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Shaman
    A bump for some decent, if furless, folk.

(well, not ALL of you are furless, and a few even have tails and hooves!)
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Hey! I wanted to let you all know that we have a website!
    www.TheGatheringVeco.guildlaunch.com

Has some shiny new info, updates, application, ect :3
    Reply Quote
    93 Worgen Warrior
    Random bump :p
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Shaman
    grats on the site!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    Bump chicka wow wow!
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Monk
    My....this is quite -The Gathering- of Worgen. amirite? cwatIdidthar?
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    Looking to join. Leveling a worgen warrior-- Ezeke. (Ezekiel Adams) I'll get hold of somebody in game, or you guys can contact me. I do have college, so I might be a little dodgy until its later at night. I'm also EST, so while I'll try my best to make guild events, I'm just letting you know that. Also, as a Pup are you still allowed to attend guild events? That seemed a little vague to me, on the website. Thanks!
    Reply Quote
    93 Worgen Warrior
    Hello Ezeke. Pleasure to.meet you :-)

Already sent an in game mail, and as soon as we can meet up, I'd be happy to meet and answer any questions you may have for us here. Later at night's fine, as the evening is definitely the time we as a guild are most active.

As for pups? Absolutely they are allowed to guild functions and events! They're still a part of the Pack, and they do have to learn somehow.

Any other questions, feel free to post them here, shoot me an in game mail today, or talk to me later tonight, I'll be on for a while. See ya soon!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]