LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE SERVER

90 Blood Elf Priest
I am currently a 498 holy priest, but i cant find any decent/populated horde servers in the oceanic region. Can any one help/suggest a decent raiding relm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I can't tell.. is Wyrmrest Accord an Oceanic server? What are oceanic servers? xD
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My advice is always the same - find a guild to go to rather than just a server. While people will encourage you to jump to Frostmourne or Barthilas etc, you will be left floating in trade trying to find a guild and a team in servers that are highly populated and overflowing with competition.

Do not discount the 'lower' population servers who are in need of raiders and who will happily give you a home straight up. May I recommend the Dath'Remar server forums - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1180901/

I suggest this as many guilds recruit in their server forums to keep out of the watchful poaching eye of the other servers in the Oceanic Guild Recruitment forums. There are many Dath Horde Guilds which are needing 1 or 2 permanent members each week and so they could offer you that home and team you're looking for.

Good luck!
Edited by Aislinge on 5/10/2013 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]