[A]Aegis of Enmity-Raiding T/W/TH 630pm-9pmST

100 Human Priest
AoE is currently recruiting an exceptional Warrior Tank and Warlock. We are looking for someone who raids 6:30pm to 9:00pm Server time Tues / Wed / Thurs and wants to do progression raids with us, ilvl upwards of 550 but we wont discriminate on ilvl if you have talent. We are currently 13/14 on Norm SoO with our sights set on Heroics. There is no app to fill out but we will take you on a raid on a Friday to see if you mesh. If you fit in with us, you are in, that simple. PST to Zimxx in game or send a in-game message.

We have a solid team and look forward to working with you.
Edited by Zimxx on 2/20/2014 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I remember when I needed a guild so I raided with AoE and liked it. You might too
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I remember when I joined AoE, 20k Gold Magically appeared in my bags. (Experiences may differ)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I remember my first beer
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
/flirt- "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Good. Bring an ample supply of butter. And goblin jumper cables."
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Who likes to party?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Recruiting again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]