For those late to MoP/LF a Start-up Guild

90 Orc Warrior
Hey everybody.

Couple of my friends and I just finished up our college semesters and picked up MoP after a long WoW layoff. We've gone through the raid finders and stuff, have gotten fairly geared, blah blah blah.

Anyway, we are thinking about starting up a guild and running through stuff like MSV, HoF, and ToES before we head into ToT. Since we were late comers, it'll probably take a week or two until we push the 500 ish iLevel for ToT.

Long story short, anybody in the same boat wanting to join in? We're gonna get to ToT, and we plan on getting content done. We just got a little delayed in starting to get there... :3

And we want to get a headcount before we make a guild, fail miserable to recruit, and then are forced to wallow in our shame and failure.

Thanks <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Got a few in-game replies. Keep em comin' guys. Respond here or in game for info!

Thanks
Reply Quote
A friend of mine and I just came back from a situation similar as yours and have been looking to raid a little again. He and I would be interested if you can use a Rogue and Mage in your group. We're both in the 490 iLvLs and have full pre-ToT raiding experience.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Have you guys Started Raiding yet?
Edited by Mojokennick on 5/15/2013 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Tanks just finished up finals today, and they are pushing 480 ilevel so we actually plan on doing something this Friday or Saturday.

Currently, our raid team is in need of one more ranged DPS and one more healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]