Holinka and rogue tweets

He also said that it was even very good compared to warriors, but admitted that it was a "stretch." (He also said he thought monks might be better, and suggested that ferals were comparable.

Did I misread that or did you just say Hollinka said rogue mobility with shadowstep is comparable to ferals? Cuz if so that's hillarious.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Did I misread that or did you just say Hollinka said rogue mobility with shadowstep is comparable to ferals? Cuz if so that's hillarious.

if you read the tweet, he mentions he forgot about ferals' mobility, and I interpreted it to mean that feral mobility isn't comparable (because it's much better, and as much should be obvious)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
He's ignorant.

Simply put what he thinks is right isn't always the best idea... I expected the nerf coming after 5.2 but it seems they just don't get it.

I don't like complaining... it's his job and whatever happens happens but why should I continue pay for a service that is completely one sided?
Edited by Timekilling on 5/10/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I think BoS should replace sprint when talented and break roots. I don't think we need more spells baseline. We need less spells (all classes) and more spec specific abilities.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
I think BoS should replace sprint when talented and break roots. I don't think we need more spells baseline. We need less spells (all classes) and more spec specific abilities.

quoted for fact.

I can't stand all these keybinds
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I can't stand all these keybinds
I attempted to play demonology in PvP in Wrath.
I filled all 4 action bars and frequently used every single button.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
How? Crimminy chim chim, how? Isn't Shadowstep twice the cd of Charge and Death Grip? Doesn't Charge stun the target and Deathgrip have a 2piece bonus to it?

Believe grip is 4 seconds longer than step and the double grip is 4pc thats can only be used within 3 seconds of the first one.

You guys have cloak if you are so desperate to get out of roots I dont get why you guys want step to remove snares and roots. Thats like a warrior wanting their charge to remove roots like it used to. You also have the benefit of stepping to friendly targets. News flash all melee get kited with the exception of ferals. Just how the game goes. Rogues are the most annoying class for a caster. You dont need more ways to stick on them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Blizz is going to re-visit that tier and buff all three I believe. If they only buff BoS and CnD I suspect Shadow Step will still be popular.

The problem with that tier is everything is competing with shadowstep. Step just needs to be baseline and the talents improve it thats the most balanced solution that would give real choice in the tier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]