Promise (5) looking for raiders

90 Undead Priest
Hello Illidan,

We are a new guild (small) looking for more players that want to raid, but don't have a group or guild that permits this. We are starting over, having transferred here not all that long ago. We'll be starting with T14 (MSV/HOF/TOES) and taking things from there.

Looking for all classes and roles, we wish to build a group of happy players that can commit to a day a week for a few hours to get together and kill some big bad guys. No stress, no anxiety.

Raid day is Wednesday, in the evening (7pm-10pm server). This can be changed for what works for everybody.

Feel free to contact me in game.

Battletag Laminated#1461 incase you are from another server and willing to transfer here :)

edit: Raid day changed to let everyone have their weekends to themselves.
Edited by Lamìnated on 6/2/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We could use a few DPS and maybe one with a healing offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump... still looking for a couple players. Returning players or players with limited raiding experience, but wish to raid, are welcome! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This is for 10 man, starting with MSV/HoF/ToES
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We could use a hunter. Catch me in game if you are interested :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Now level 11. Boy, how time is flying by!

We are in search of a shadow priest and/or boomkin that wishes to raid Wednesday evenings (7pm-10pm server).

Casuals and levelers also welcome for the perks :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Are you interested in a warlock?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We certainly are. Is raiding Wednesdays good for you? We had our first raid week just a week back and blew through MSV in just over an hour. Going to do ToES this coming Wednesday and then take stock of where we are to see if we can get started with ToT. Give me a shout in-game :)
Edited by Lamìnated on 6/2/2013 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Been looking to raid with a group, but none meet my time. If the raid stops at 10pm server then that will work for me. Main Enhance / Offspec Resto.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for a couple of dps :) Give me a shout in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]