A Farewell to Vashj...

91 Dwarf Hunter
So after a damn-near five year run, I've finally decided to call it in and step away from WoW. My sub doesn't officially expire until October 5, so I'll be around for awhile longer, but after that I'm gone, and who knows if I'll ever come back.

Until then, to those that knew me and those that don't, I just wanted to make my goodbye post ahead of time and give a special thanks to the following:

Herlock- Best PvE Raid Leader I've had the privilege to raid with. Towards the end it got a little bumpy, but I'll always remember the fun we had way back in the early days even before you became GM of SWR. Thanks for the good times man. Naxx, Ulduar and the Cata raids wouldn't have been the same without ya.

Weldog- Been a hell of a run man. Was always proud to fight along beside you and TBI in the Org raids and I am extremely proud to step away from World of Warcraft as a member of TBI, a guild that will no doubt go down as one of the most legendary Alliance pvp guilds of all time. Kudos man. Keep the Captain Morgan flowing.

Jaladon, Drawfspartan, Viccath and a bunch of my old guildies none of you know, just throwing their names out there. These guys were my first officers and we shared some good times together.

And last but not least, I just want to thank everyone to baring with me through the years, through my trolling and drunken tirades and my trade chat spam, it's been fun. To those I've offended, oh well. To those who I befriended, thanks for the ride.

See you all around until Oct. 5, after that, I'm gone.

-Finlay
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
Jk. You're all stuck with me until the end.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
That's like 6 months away, brah. But here. Here you go. Here's some attention.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
That's like 6 months away, brah. But here. Here you go. Here's some attention.

Thanks bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What the hell is TBI
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
WTF Finlay, I was gonna vote for you too????
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
WTF Finlay, I was gonna vote for you too????

Vote Finlay/Weldog 2075.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Aww does the little boy need a lollipop to go along with his sad face? DUDE, no one cares! Now take you attention grabbing azz and just go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
TBI
*Crawls out of a rock crevice*
Did somebody say attention?!
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
Aww does the little boy need a lollipop to go along with his sad face? DUDE, no one cares! Now take you attention grabbing azz and just go!

Coming from you...

Irony at its finest.

*Crawls out of a rock crevice*Did somebody say attention?!

I did. I am lonely and desperate for attention on a MMO Forum and therefore made a thread stating that I am possibly maybe leaving 6 months in advance because I could.

Move along now, nothing to see here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Get over yourself, you are just mad because you can not find as many post on you like I have. So therefore you have to create a post that you are leaving the game in 6 months. How pathetic are you, really?
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
I just wanna take this time out to interrupt Moonwater's failed attempt at trolling me to bring you this message:

A&W is the best spot on earth for hotdogs. Nuff said.
Edited by Finlay on 5/27/2013 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
Alright, commence with the failed attempts at trolling me, Odins Court.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Aww, is someone mad? I think someone is mad. Now that you have taken up everyones time I just want to point out that you have failed . LOL 6 months left, wow thats gonna hurt.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
*Grabs popcorn*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
*Grabs popcorn*

You were cuter Belf
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yes boys, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
88908797677:
Aww, is someone mad?

--------------------------------------------------------------

87953490868:
So after a damn-near five year run, I've finally decided to call it in and step away from WoW. My sub doesn't officially expire until October 5, so I'll be around for awhile longer, but after that I'm gone, and who knows if I'll ever come back.Until then, to those that knew me and those that don't, I just wanted to make my goodbye post ahead of time and give a special thanks to the following:Herlock- Best PvE Raid Leader I've had the privilege to raid with. Towards the end it got a little bumpy, but I'll always remember the fun we had way back in the early days even before you became GM of SWR. Thanks for the good times man. Naxx, Ulduar and the Cata raids wouldn't have been the same without ya.Weldog- Been a hell of a run man. Was always proud to fight along beside you and TBI in the Org raids and I am extremely proud to step away from World of Warcraft as a member of TBI, a guild that will no doubt go down as one of the most legendary Alliance pvp guilds of all time. Kudos man. Keep the Captain Morgan flowing.Jaladon, Drawfspartan, Viccath and a bunch of my old guildies none of you know, just throwing their names out there. These guys were my first officers and we shared some good times together.And last but not least, I just want to thank everyone to baring with me through the years, through my trolling and drunken tirades and my trade chat spam, it's been fun. To those I've offended, oh well. To those who I befriended, thanks for the ride.See you all around until Oct. 5, after that, I'm gone.

---------------------------------------------------------

87955819534:
Jk. You're all stuck with me until the end.

---------------------------------------------------------

88903498145:

88907998067:
Get over yourself, you are just mad because you can not find as many post on you like I have. So therefore you have to create a post that you are leaving the game in 6 months. How pathetic are you, really?

88908797677:
you have failed .

Orly?

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]