503 Resto Shaman

90 Draenei Shaman
Hello Kil'jaeden! I am looking for a new home. I'm a 503 resto shaman in need of a raid team. I have 6/6MV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Toes, and 3/12 ToT experience. I wish I could say I had more but my server is dead and finding groups takes forever. I really want to see all of ToT and get to Heroic content. In Cataclysm I had some Heal rankings, I am very knowledgeable of my Class and spec and can be an true asset to the team.

My battletag is Crimsion#1364.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello, <HF> is looking for a possible healer for our fri-sat-sun 10man 7-10pm server time. The spot would be up for trial if that would interest you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Booze is currently recruiting to work on our ToT progressing we could always use a shaman ele/resto if ur interested our raid times are 9pm ST- 12am ST Tuesdays, Thursdays, Mondays. If u got any quests hit me up at DrunkLegend#1974.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]