Lord help me.

90 Human Paladin
Every single slot in my Bank and Void Storage is filled. I have 110/112 of my bag space full as well.

It's either gear for transmog, gear that is no longer in game, heirlooms, BoA goodies, stuff from Archaeology, or shiny on use items from MoP rares.

I'm begging you Blizzard. I need more storage. My ankles are giving out from holding 110 items on my back.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
make a toon that just holds your BoA stuff...boom you got more room right there.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
I need more storage as well. I've already sent what I can to my alts, but so much of my stuff is Soulbound.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Word of advice, quit hoarding.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
make a toon that just holds your BoA stuff...boom you got more room right there.

Word of advice, quit hoarding.

the second especially

if you have, out of your bags, void storage, the bank, and possibly your guild bank, only TWO spaces of storage, you have a problem
Edited by Vherizmia on 5/12/2013 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I could honestly use some more room as well. I have a bank toon, but I have so much stuff from Vanilla, like my Hunter Bow that I can't store in Void Storage for some reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's.... an addiction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]