ruinous lol

90 Night Elf Druid
05/12/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Cornelia
Am I the only one who has no clue what this guy wants or is talking about? Who is he anyway? Is he new here?

That's what I was saying. Then he insulted my guild status and my cape.

That makes less sense than this thread! I read it again to make sure...maybe somebody can translate?
Edited by Kittystyle on 5/12/2013 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Doritopug, I hereby command you to re-transmog that old helm you used to have on. I am having a hard time recognizing you when you don't look like yourself, so go do it now for the sake of my sanity.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So much stupidity. So much. The idiots who taunt Ruinous, and the idiots who give the trolls what they want... nobody knows how to shut up.

Swatkat rules!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
So much stupidity. So much. The idiots who taunt Ruinous, and the idiots who give the trolls what they want... nobody knows how to shut up.

Swatkat rules!

I'm so not mad that I'm zen.

I was just reiterating the fact that Ruinous is a cancer to Kil'jaeden who's only purpose is to serve as a target for the Horde.

Congratulations Ruinous on your ability to portray Mother Russia circa 1945.

http://imgur.com/p3zRGGz pls
Edited by Rotbeef on 5/12/2013 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
http://imgur.com/e5DpkpS

I tell you hw'ut
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/12/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Bladesinger
lol u actually couldn't heal this guy as fast as I could smash him with my sword....

Actually, you have an axe broseph.

bout time you smartened up Blade and joined the real guild
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Swatkat rules!

I'm so not mad that I'm zen.

I was just reiterating the fact that Ruinous is a cancer to Kil'jaeden who's only purpose is to serve as a target for the Horde.

Congratulations Ruinous on your ability to portray Mother Russia circa 1945.
http://imgur.com/p3zRGGz pls

Thank you now I understand what you were trying to say...Swat is right though...any attention is good attention I think as far as Ruinous goes. Don't get me wrong as an ally I appreciate their presence but I know they love @ Ruinous posts.
Edited by Kittystyle on 5/12/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
You're in Schwarzenegger Will BRB, you wouldn't have anyone to idolize if Ruinous didn't exist.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/12/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Kittystyle
any attention is good attention I think as far as Ruinous goes.
Yep. That is the tl;dr of my response. This is why I love you, Kitty. You simplify my complicated brain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You're in Schwarzenegger Will BRB, you wouldn't have anyone to idolize if Ruinous didn't exist.

I'm not sure I'm following.
Edited by Ruas on 5/12/2013 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Good trolls are somewhat believable. Guess you know what that makes you on the troll scale then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
horde gettin ballsy now that ruinous is pretty much gone i guess. SWBRB pls keep dem in line 4 me <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The server, especially alliance, is dying. The least you can do is be happy for the alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh yeah, caught me. Nobody enjoys watching Arkhaos trip and fall on a daily basis more than me, but in reality I idolize him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
horde gettin ballsy now that ruinous is pretty much gone i guess. SWBRB pls keep dem in line 4 me <3

Don't be ridiculous Daniel. I saw two sets of alliance multiboxers at the horde vendors, tucked my tail between my legs and ran away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Don't be ridiculous Daniel. I saw two sets of alliance multiboxers at the horde vendors, tucked my tail between my legs and ran away.
it can't be true.... is LoB really back? Horde better hide when my boy tease is on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This thread makes my head hurt I'm so lost
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]