WTS Blade of Wizardry!

90 Pandaren Monk
New Asking Price: SOLD

One of the rarest blades in the game.
Be Jedi Mode.
Edited by Dojomaster on 5/14/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
It is not that rare ,and 35K is crazy price on average they sell for 8-10K no need to be greedy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
On other servers it's been priced about 70k+, I've looked into this. Highest I've seen it go for is about 125k for a hard-core T-mogger.

Still don't believe that anyone would pay 125k for a Sword, but /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
If you get me really late at night when I'm on a saki bender, I'd probably buy it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Griz, down boy :P and share some of that sake!

Carth: gratz! and where the heck have you been? -_- haven't seen you in days! hope you're ok!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'd b interested in buying at a lower price. Yes that sword is rare at the moment on this server but blizzard supposedly gona merge economies of small servers with larger ones according to dev tweets. Don't think the sword's value is 70k if that's in their plans.
Edited by Prospero on 5/23/2013 3:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
supposedly gona merge economies of small servers with larger ones according to dev tweets
i havnt seen this yet ill have to look into this PLZ say it eint so
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
FWIW - Meenu in slave pens heroic drops the exact same model, and it's a 15% drop rate, so you can farm it every day for two weeks and you will have it.

The only value of this item is for xmog - and being the model is the same, only somebody extremely rich in game, or lazy, or stupid, or all three, would bother buying this for more than a few hundred gold.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
But it isn't the same model.
Seems like Spellfire Longsword's glow is blue ish while the Blade of Wizardry has a rather orange/white glow.
To dedicated transmoggers that's a good reason to pay quite some gold.
How much exactly is up to the individual but it's not nice or fair jumping to conclusions :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]