Prometheus 6/12 Looking for a Priest!

90 Human Paladin
Hi guys!

We're currently seeking a competent Healing Priest (either spec works with a dps off-spec) or Shadow with a healing off-spec for a core raiding position so we can continue our progress through Throne of Thunder :) Unfortunately all we're really interested in is a priest and no other healing class, all the tokens will be going to you!

We're fairly relaxed, and if you can't make a raid night don't worry; that's when the rest of us go do something fun like achievement runs in old content (that's fun to us!)

A working mic isn't necessary but I do prefer every member of the team to be able to speak up when needed and not type in the middle of a fight (I hate this!)

We raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:45 PM - 9:30 PM ST. We do opt to finish early unlike most of the other guilds around due to work and family commitments with a short break at around 8:30 for the mean parents to send their kids to bed. We use the default need before greed loot system.

As we are getting further into the tier and the healing requirements are becoming higher, I would prefer you to have an item level of 505 Mininum, skill is only better than gear to a certain extent. But if you can prove to us that you can play your spec amazingly for anything lower, then we would love to help you gear up more! :)

I do not believe in the common "trial period" that most guilds have in place. If you run with us to see if you like us or not, you are entitled to roll on any loot that drops like the rest of us. You put the effort in, you get the rewards.

Anywho, I think I've typed too much for a simple priest recruitment thread!
My Battletag is Inna#1973 If you'd like to chat further or you can always /who Prometheus and see who's online. Usually me, every single day after 11am, even on my Birthday :P

Cheers, Era!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Male Draenei that dances frequently would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

On the off-chance that I have invited a Male Draenei holy priest to raid with us tonight, I request that you keep your pants on.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
05/14/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Skyrim

On the off-chance that I have invited a Male Draenei holy priest to raid with us tonight, I request that you keep your pants on.

I only promise to try.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
We 11/12 now because I'm an intimidating figure :D

And I'm still wondering why the hell those 2 Mogu women exist. I wasn't even paying attention to the fight, I was just all "Whyyyyyyyyyyy......" the whole time.

Edit - Oh wait, I don't we're looking anymore. Disregard update!
Edited by Fitzy on 5/27/2013 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]