Good Addons for the visually impaired?

90 Human Paladin
Hey guys! I was wondering what type of addons you use in arenas to help you notice important CD's being popped or anything of that sort. If you could direct me to some, I would be grateful! Thanks.
Reply Quote
Gonna be honest, when I opened this I was expecting to read that you were a blind person trying to play WoW..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Go to Settings > Advanced > and change your UI scale to around 1.0

Download GladiatorLoSA, and install it.

That's the most I can help you with.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TMO
Platebuffs. Puts icons for both buffs/debuffs on top of nameplates. Can configure which buffs, and can set the scale very large as well.

I believe TellMeWhen can be configured to track enemy cooldowns as well as play sounds for certain triggers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
WeakAuras does similar things to TellMeWhen, but is a bit more customizable. Losecontrol can be set to show a huge icon when someone is CCed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
GladiatorLossa and EZPvP are two that don't *require* much config if you just want to get up and running and either have audio (GladiatorLossa) or big, consistently-placed icons (EZPvP).
Edited by Discoepfeand on 5/14/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]