Closed

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks! Found the pets I needed for now. :)
Edited by Scotty on 5/19/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks for the trade!
Edited by Paloruky on 5/14/2013 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks Paloruky. Enjoy it. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i have a sunfur panda and im interested in ur mech and aqua stone, my btag is nicrooney@1193
Edited by Deadflsh on 5/15/2013 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
i have a sunfur flower

Furry flower??! I wants!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol..sry...was drunk.....T^T
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i have a sunfur panda and im interested in ur mech and aqua stone, my btag is nicrooney@1193

lol, sunfur flower was funny. ;)

Tossed you a tag request. I'm kinda new to trading the BOP stones... so I assume the best way to do it is: you make a level 1 toon on my realm (Azjol Nerub horde side, Orc is easiest) and cage up the two pets you want upgraded. Trade the two pets to me, I upgrade them and trade back for the Sunfur Panda.... correct?

If there's another/easier way, be sure to let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Edited the original post.

Thanks for the trade Deadflsh!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Question: how exactly do you trade soulbound battle stones? The other player can cast that stone on anyone's pet that is out???
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Question: how exactly do you trade soulbound battle stones? The other player can cast that stone on anyone's pet that is out???

Trust,
You trade the pet to him + the pets you want upgraded then he upgrades them and gives them back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah it's a trust thing. The person wanting the upgrade has to cage the pet, trade it to me. I learn it, use the stone on it, recage it and trade it back.

Some people don't go for it for a few reasons... trust issue is a big one. Another reason is the pet they want upgraded might be one of the wild caught pets, they can't be caged. :(

Would be nice if I could select my stone and use it on another persons pet without the trading back and forth. But thats how it goes.

Side note: Updated the original post yet again. No longer need Ji-Kun Hatchling and removed two of the any-family Flawless Battle-Stones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]