[A] LF raid guild

90 Worgen Druid
I'm considering transferring to the server and am looking for a raid guild.

Currently 510-515 (equipped) ilvl in cat/bear specs, prefer cat if possible but most of my MoP raiding was done as bear.

Also have 480-490 ilvl warlock, blood dk and arms warrior if one of these is more desirable, I'm happy to play/gear any toon to get off the dying/dead server I'm currently on!

I'm available after 9pm server through the week, and all day on weekends.

ps. ignore the lack of gems/chants/reforging, due to poor attendance over the last month or so and not being able to find replacements on my current server, i haven't bothered with it.. will be fixed before i step into a non-lfr raid :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hello

Our current goals:

Have 1 25man progression raid group.
Have 1 10man progression raid group.

25man raid group will be raiding Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday from 5:45pm - 8:00pm
10man raid group weekends (Saturday Sunday) from 2:30pm - 5pm Server time

I also host a 25man MSV/ToES Openraid via http://Openraid.us at the 5:30pm Tuesdays.

We are looking at starting our raids in ToES/ToT so a minimum iLvL of 490 will be in effect.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes.

Add Trust#1817 or McFez#1478 for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You weren't raiding on Barthilias during Cata by any chance were you Critcat?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]