@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

90 Orc Warrior
I haven't even started Rank 7.

I'm alright with this.
90 Worgen Warrior
I only have 1/4 of those killed... it makes me rage harder than arena >=(
90 Worgen Warrior
I just need to kill Disruptron. I need to take an afternoon sometime and just dedicate a bunch of attempts to it to finally kill it. I know exactly what I need to do, but I have to hope for the type of RNG where the middle pillar will not be shooting out orbs in the beginning and invisible orbs aren't hitting me in the face. Also, the fact that they raised the height of the red beams to combat the levitate exploit is annoying.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Discovering Casltevania killed my shot at finishing rank 8.
90 Human Warrior

Which one are you playing

(better not be no Simon's Quest bullcrap)
14 Night Elf Druid
I oughta get a Brawler's invite on my Paladin, since my Monk is rapidly falling behind in gear (plus I suck at dpsing on it).

also I have pretty good DPS gear on my Paladin.
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/18/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Lowmaine

Mirror of Fate
90 Human Warrior
05/18/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Ðemolition

Mirror of Fate

Oh, okay.

Lemme know how that one is, I wanna know how hard I should kick myself for not owning a 3DS.
90 Pandaren Warrior

Mirror of Fate

Oh, okay.

Lemme know how that one is, I wanna know how hard I should kick myself for not owning a 3DS.

Also tell gamestop the trade in 2 games to get a 59.99 for 9.99 only working if its exactly 59.99 is stupid.

(Fortunately the math worked out so it was about 9 bucks anyway, but principles!)
90 Night Elf Mage
I oughta get a Brawler's invite on my Paladin, since my Monk is rapidly falling behind in gear (plus I suck at dpsing on it).

also I have pretty good DPS gear on my Paladin.

Invites are account-wide.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Invites are account-wide.

surprisingly, a GM will refund your money if you did not realize this
90 Pandaren Warrior
I hate two things about this game.

Recruiting talks with people and kicking talks.

The former because I have no idea what to say and the latter because I know EXACTLY what to say but can't because of PR >.>
90 Orc Warrior
I can't even beat Dark Summoner.

I did Dark Summoner yesterday when I was doing some requeues. I killed him in a single unprotected phase, lol.

And 3 days before they fixed it. Nice.

40 something extra item levels don't hurt. But to hell if this fight isn't bugged as all get up.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Wait 5.3 is fixing him?
90 Pandaren Warrior
Wait 5.3 is fixing him?

Yup, raising the grates so you can actually jump over the beams.
90 Pandaren Warrior
AND I just got home from seeing Star Trek. You're all going to hate me. It was alright.

I didn't really get a sense of plot progression during the movie at all, it seemed much too short for how long it actually was. I still enjoyed it though. The visuals were friggin amazing and if they came out with a series with that crew and that (or similar) levels of cgi I would watch the crap out of it. I'll probably download it when its available and watch it again.
90 Human Warrior
AND I just got home from seeing Star Trek. You're all going to hate me. It was alright.

I didn't really get a sense of plot progression during the movie at all, it seemed much too short for how long it actually was. I still enjoyed it though. The visuals were friggin amazing and if they came out with a series with that crew and that (or similar) levels of cgi I would watch the crap out of it. I'll probably download it when its available and watch it again.

I'm pretty sure it was available like 3 days ago, unless you're waiting on blueray quality.
90 Pandaren Warrior
waiting on blueray quality.

I will never watch a cam or a TS version of anything, I usually see movies in the theatre and download the bluray or best quality version of it if I liked it.

I'm too spoiled D:
Edited by Aiyanna on 5/18/2013 7:15 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
05/18/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Aiyanna
waiting on blueray quality.

I will never watch a cam or a TS version of anything, I usually see movies in the theatre and download the bluray or best quality version of it if I liked it.

I'm too spoiled D:

Heh, I'm the same way, but this summer has a lot more good movies coming out than I have the free time/money to go see properly. I may be making some compromises.

Also someone explain to me how I wound up drinking more celebrating a brother turning 13 than I did when celebrating my brother turning 21. I think my 21 year old brother may have the complete wrong idea of what a party is.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]