[H] <Bomb Squad> 10M LF a couple DPS

100 Orc Death Knight
The <Bomb Squad> is a friendly adult(18+) guild that originally started out as a Giantbomb.com community guild, but has turned into a 10 man raiding guild. We have been raiding together for over two years. We have recently transferred to Zul’jin after struggling with attendance issues this past tier and are looking to recruit some DPS to fill out our 10 man raid team.

Currently we are looking for 2 reliable dps. These are core spots.

Raid times (server time, Eastern) are currently Monday and Tuesday 9:15p to 12:15a, but in the future we plan on raiding Wednesday at the same time as well.

What we expect in a new raider is that you are able to show up reliably for raids, be properly gemmed/enchanted/reforged and know how to play your class. We also use Mumble and expect you to have a mic to be able to communicate.

We are not a super hardcore guild, in the sense that we are not pushing for server firsts, so we do not demand perfection, however we do expect you to play at a level that matches the rest of our team. To give you an idea, as a team, we were:

• 1/13H Tier 11 prior to Firelands being released
  • 4/7H Tier 12 prior to Dragon Soul being released
  • 8/8H Tier 13 prior to MoP being released

We like to have good time and have a lot of sarcastic individuals, so having a good sense of humor and being able to take a joke is ideal. While we do allow swearing, but both guild chat and mumble are to be kept clean of any racist, sexist or similarly offensive comments.

If you have any questions or are interested please post here or contact myself, Ayita or Azizzmuck in game. You can also visit our website at http://bombsquad.guildomatic.com/ for more info.
Edited by Galvzor on 6/19/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Hello, I am interested in finding a new raid group and possibly transfer to the realm beginning next month. I can speak to you directly through voice chat if needed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Hey, if you are interested please contact me in game, mail or whisper. Battletag is Galv#1166.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey Galvzor was interested in talkin with you in game. Sent you a btag request so contact me when you can. ty
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I am interested, sent you a request
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Updated
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Updated
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]