Monk - Tank / DPS - LF Guild

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, currently in search of a weekend / late night raiding guild that is equally progressed as myself (4/12) or further. Times for me are kind of weird due to my job.

Primary spec that I would like to raid is as a Tank or a DPS, can go healer if you REALLY want me to.

I have vent, mumble, skype and whatever else you need me to download.

I can raid during the week, although it will have to be later such as 845 PST. Best times for me would be Friday and Saturday (All day!).

From my armory you can see the information needed such as current progression and gear.

I do have off sets for DPS and Healing as well.

Thanks for your time!

battletag: tempnix#1605
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hi Check us out. we are currently looking for a monk tank.

Edited by Draculla on 5/29/13 11:06 PM (PDT) <Exillium>

Current Progression

ToT: 11/12

About Us:
The core of our guild have experience raiding at high levels of progression and have raided together on/off for 5+ years. As such we are very comfortable with each other and have no issues calling each other out and jumping on issues that need to be remedied to further our progression. If you can't stand constructive criticism, harsh language, and sand eaters, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to maintain a high level of progression while maintaining a low amount of raid nights. Guild provides repairs, enchants, gems, flasks, pots, and food for all raids.

About You:
Must be 505+ ilvl
Hardcore mentality during raids. Complete jackass outside of raids. We need you to be focused and ready for raids. This means that you contribute to the guild bank (as flasks, potions, enchants, etc.) are given freely to raiders and you do LFR weekly to better yourself outside of raids. We want dedicated raiders who not only understand but expect to wipe over and over during progression. If you can't take wiping, do not apply. During raids you need to understand that your personal role is what will make or break a kill. If you can not dispel, move out of bad things, or cannot multitask, then this is probably not the guild for you.

Currently Recruiting:

Tank - ( non pally ) but if you are geared/skilled please apply anyways. We can and likely will use you.

Healer - ANY Class welcome to apply. We need a solid healer asap.

Again, if you are an exceptional player and can prove that you have what it takes to outperform players with a higher ilvl please apply. We know that while gear helps it does not make the player.

Current Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday - 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm (EST)

If you are interested toss up an app at: http://exillium.guildportal.com
If you have questions please contact: Draculla, Zandeya, crueltyok, mukko
Reply Quote
We are in search of a guild tank, we raid 9pm-12am sever tues/wens/sun (server)
Guild is 11/12 with several sub 10% wipes on lei Shen
Most of guild is friends irl and raid team has been together for awhile now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]