This realm is so dead.

90 Draenei Death Knight
It's called a joke, man.

See it's funny because when apps guild fell apart he said "Yeah, I'm so over realm firsts anyways, I ain't even mad" despite having only gotten a single realm first.

Then he went on to be bad @ game.

Get it?

GL on Ji-Kun ;)
Edited by Alessaa on 6/16/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
despite having only gotten a single realm first.

Implying we wouldn't have got every other realm first on Ravencrest if the group was still around? Don't forget we were so far ahead of everyone else, that we were still the top ranked guild on Ravencrest at the end of T14, long after our guild fell apart.

My current raid group has the worst attendance issue I have ever been in. Worse than when we always had to pug a healer in Paradigm Shift. I can assure you that I'm not bad, and I have been offered several spots to 5/13H+ guilds (declined them though because I'd rather raid with friends for now than try hardcore raiding.... however that might change if my group can't get its stuff together and start downing more bosses.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
06/16/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Theappfan
despite having only gotten a single realm first.

Implying we wouldn't have got every other realm first on Ravencrest if the group was still around? Don't forget we were so far ahead of everyone else, that we were still the top ranked guild on Ravencrest at the end of T14, long after our guild fell apart.

My current raid group has the worst attendance issue I have ever been in. Worse than when we always had to pug a healer in Paradigm Shift. I can assure you that I'm not bad, and I have been offered several spots to 5/13H+ guilds (declined them though because I'd rather raid with friends for now than try hardcore raiding.... however that might change if my group can't get its stuff together and start downing more bosses.)

Only because every other guild also fell apart, rofl.

And I didn't imply that at all. It's just the fact that you got a single realm first and you're already "so over it" that makes me lol.

Maybe bad was the improper term. Maybe casual was better.

As for "raid with friends" maybe get friends who are better than a bunch of clickers and you'll do better ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Only because every other guild also fell apart, rofl.

We were beating Requiem before they fell apart.

And I didn't imply that at all. It's just the fact that you got a single realm first and you're already "so over it" that makes me lol.

I don't remember saying "I'm so over realm firsts". It was more of a "If I join a hardcore group, cool, but it doesn't have to be realm firsts."

As for "raid with friends" maybe get friends who are better than a bunch of clickers and you'll do better ;)

Like I stated earlier, their skill isn't in question. The attendance problem is huge in my current group. If people would actually show up, we'd be able to get much further than we currently are.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
recruit moar, arent you on high pop server thats so better than ravencrest lel
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
recruit moar, arent you on high pop server thats so better than ravencrest lel

That's the thing - Everyone we recruit either ends up sucking, or missing so many raids that we have to replace them. Unfortunately, its a never-ending cycle it appears.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Attendance issues and summer have always gone hand in hand as long as I can remember.

When I left Ravencrest I got offers from guilds as high as 10/13 but I didn't want to be that guy that is behind the team in the learning curve. My favorite nights are the guild first kill nights.

Despite all the egos the simple fact is that realm first usually doesn't come down to just skill. It more often comes down to time and commitment.

A competant team that researches fights pre-raid and raids 16 hours per week will be ahead of an excellent team that raids 9 hours per week. 4-5 hours for a full clear doesn't leave much time for heroic progression with short raids.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Just hate on my guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
App has never gotten a realm first yet talks about them a lot. ~ <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
App has never gotten a realm first yet talks about them a lot. ~ <3

http://i.imgur.com/pNbrIzM.jpg

The ball is in your court ;).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Being a complete casual now, I didn't realize they made it so lolz that it's strictly a guild achieve.

That's just silly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Being a complete casual now, I didn't realize they made it so lolz that it's strictly a guild achieve.

That's just silly.

Looking at Requiem's Guild Feats of Strength tab, I'm seeing all of the Realm First! achievements from the start of Cataclysm. I thought you raided with Requiem in Cataclysm?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I wasn't even on this realm in Cataclysm, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

That's just silly.

Looking at Requiem's Guild Feats of Strength tab, I'm seeing all of the Realm First! achievements from the start of Cataclysm. I thought you raided with Requiem in Cataclysm?

There are no words.

http://i.imgur.com/KjkPNgG.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi Alma!! <3 It's good to see you!

Well don't you look all green and official. Congrats! :D
Reply Quote
Good news for horde side on RC, If even a fraction of what Greg Streets is true that new massive server merg or whatever is happening on the PTR will allow everyone on ve servers to cross realm join guilds and such (not to mention Auctions and such, but G. Streets tells us its not called server merges...right!!!)

So the whole server could get real interesting soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
That's the last hope for us really. If the VR in 5.4 doesn't bring some newish blood to whatever we become, I'll just go back go kj (never should have left in the first place, damn rl friends and their dead servers they love).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah...I miss the busy realm :( But we can all hope both factions get busy again :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yea, I'm cautiously optimistic about the VR. But getting some nice tb or wg battles with more than 4 people would be nice.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I'm hoping. I've been away from the game for a bit now due to most of my friends having stopped playing, and the game has always been more about the social aspect for me. Hoping things change with 5.4 but we'll see.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]